This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

unown is the most nightmare fuel ever

#1Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 7/30/2013 2:33:48 PM
read this entire topic while listening to the music posted below

-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx7PkZkO-Qk

-the unown radio station is the same music as the azure flute. unown have the power to control even god

-OUR WORDS SHALL REMAIN HERE FOR THE AGES.
the unown wrote this in the ruins of alph. they have no intentions of leaving. they will exist FOREVER. don't **** with them or they might make you dead.

-unown live in their own dimension, completely inaccessible to any other living creature. even arceus, the god pokemon and palkia the ruler of space cannot enter their domain.

-as seen in the 3rd movie, the unown have the power to completely twist reality. the laws of ****ing physics DO NOT APPLY to unown. giant crystal spears will randomly shoot out of the ground and impale anyone who comes close enough to death.

-in the anime, there was an episode where the unown wrote this on the wall:
SUBETE NO INOCHI HA BETSU NO INOCHI TO DEAI NANIKA WO UMIDASU.
google translates this jp text into eng as meaning this:
LIFE OF ALL PRODUCE SOMETHING MET IN ANOTHER LIFE.
in other words, the unown can take the life of the living and place it into the life of the dead. HOLY ****!

-now for some pokedex entries:

R/S- This Pokémon is shaped like ancient writing. It is a mystery as to which came first, the ancient writings or the various Unown. Research into this topic is ongoing but nothing is known.

and you know what? THEY WILL NEVER KNOW.

Pt/BW/BW2- When alone, nothing happens. However, if there are two or more, an odd power is said to emerge.

odd power? more like ****ing apocalyptic power.

SS- Its flat, thin body is always stuck on walls. Its shape appears to have some meaning.

yes, it means GTFO before they kill you!
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#2Hardcore74LeoPosted 7/30/2013 2:36:07 PM
They are the illuminati
#3X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/30/2013 2:36:33 PM
Did everything the topic say and I still think they're cute.
Oh and I always liked their radio. It has a crazy sounding vibe to it.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567
#4Solar20xxPosted 7/30/2013 2:36:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5Great_ReapettePosted 7/30/2013 2:37:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/d3bu9jJ.png
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#6Solar20xxPosted 7/30/2013 2:39:24 PM(edited)
Yeah, yet they are still kind of useless in battles in game. I would like for them to change that someday. Make them as mysterious AND powerful as in the movie or like in that vid (which I didn't really watch lol).
---
3DS FC: 2535 3646 8484 PSN: Jasper20XX
Sometimes even serious times have their funny moments: http://puu.sh/2Su65
#7DweezleMoonunitPosted 7/30/2013 2:41:27 PM
My God, we've been wrong all these years... We thought Smogon wer teh devil, but it was really Unown.

Unown r hte debil.
---
What does a nosy pepper do? It gets Jalapeno business.
Official Frank Zappa of Every Board
#8X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/30/2013 2:41:34 PM
Solar20xx posted...
Yeah, yet they are still kind of useless in battles in game. I would like for them to change that someday. Make them as mysterious AND powerful as in the movie or like in that vid (which I didn't really watch lol).

The video is just their radio station in GS. Nothing crazy.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567
#9wind64aPosted 7/30/2013 2:49:30 PM
If you're talking about the space/time rift, then Palkia and Dialga normally live there too apparently. It's also important to note that it takes a ton of Unown to warp reality that much.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#10Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 2:49:51 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
Solar20xx posted...

The video is just their radio station in GS. Nothing crazy.

nothing crazy? are you kidding? when i heard that as a kid, it scared me ****less
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards