This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Flare

#21Montymole11(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 1:23:47 AM
Mienchise posted...
They will probably care more about fashion, money, looks, and their reputation above all else. They will probably also use pokemon to rob and steal just like team rocket. but instead of being underground, they will probably work publicly, bribe and corrupt people, make deals with public figures, and try to take over or establish powerful corporations.

That is a good idea. Here , take 500,000,000 and look the other way.
---
Official Chespin of the XY Boards.
I dare you to check out my awesome Pokemon website at https://www.pokemonxystuff.wordpress.com
#22kito-efilPosted 7/31/2013 1:36:09 AM
Montymole11 posted...
Mienchise posted...
They will probably care more about fashion, money, looks, and their reputation above all else. They will probably also use pokemon to rob and steal just like team rocket. but instead of being underground, they will probably work publicly, bribe and corrupt people, make deals with public figures, and try to take over or establish powerful corporations.

And after leaving the bribery this happens

Team falre member: hey you there on the street with the terrible hair!

Person: who me?

Team flare: i cant believe your hair and that dress with THOSE SHOES!? How uncool handover your pokemon to me now. Go on hand them over. someone who lacks style doesnt deserve pokemon. That is the motto of the luxurious team flare!<3
---
Stop teaching kids if you're happy and you know it! ...It hurts timmy the T-rex's feelings when he cant clap like the other kids...
#23Montymole11(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 1:54:01 AM
kito-efil posted...
Montymole11 posted...
Mienchise posted...

And after leaving the bribery this happens

Team falre member: hey you there on the street with the terrible hair!

Person: who me?

Team flare: i cant believe your hair and that dress with THOSE SHOES!? How uncool handover your pokemon to me now. Go on hand them over. someone who lacks style doesnt deserve pokemon. That is the motto of the luxurious team flare!<3

They hate unstylish trainers. I'm in no danger.
---
I dare you to check out my awesome Pokemon website at https://www.pokemonxystuff.wordpress.com
#24shrooboid313Posted 7/31/2013 4:25:47 AM
Their Flare, as in how FABULOUS they are!!!
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Shrooboid313?feature=mhee
Please check out my YouTube channel. I do game walkthroughs.
#25SocranPosted 7/31/2013 4:33:53 AM
SpiderLantern posted...
Wonder what their minimum requirement for flair is?

Well, fifteen pieces of flair is the minimum. But if you want to express yourself, you can be more like Brian, who wears thirty-seven pieces of flair.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#26kito-efilPosted 8/1/2013 1:05:08 AM
Socran posted...
SpiderLantern posted...

Well, fifteen pieces of flair is the minimum. But if you want to express yourself, you can be more like Brian, who wears thirty-seven pieces of flair.

Or like jimmy who wears 173 pieces of flair.
---
Stop teaching kids if you're happy and you know it! ...It hurts timmy the T-rex's feelings when he cant clap like the other kids...
#27Montymole11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 1:07:09 AM
kito-efil posted...
Socran posted...
SpiderLantern posted...

Or like jimmy who wears 173 pieces of flair.

Team Flare : admins or not?
---