This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bad news, 2 more food pokemon to be revealed good news another eeveeloution

#11Nardjr16(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 5:28:14 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
Solar20xx posted...
NewbieN00b posted...
Solar20xx posted...
This isn't bad news.

It's 'bad' news

How is it 'bad' ne-

EDIT: oh never mind.

It's the way he phrased it in the video. But regardless, it still isn't bad news

yea its horrible news
#12P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/30/2013 5:29:18 PM
Nardjr16 posted...
yea its horrible news

If you were to put extensive air quotes around horrible, and made it sarcastic, then yes, I'd agree.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#13SirPikachuPosted 7/30/2013 5:29:47 PM
It's not true. I mean seriously, he shouldn't have fallen for that guy as soon as he said "potato chips"
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#14AlI_About_The_UPosted 7/30/2013 5:30:10 PM
More like rad news, am I correct?
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
#15Rad_DudesmanPosted 7/30/2013 5:37:15 PM
AlI_About_The_U posted...
More like rad news, am I correct?

Correct.
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
#16kakashik99992Posted 7/30/2013 5:38:32 PM
So now any f********t talking on youtube become "news" now?
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#17Dark_AeroPosted 7/30/2013 5:41:21 PM
I actually follow this guy on Youtube, so I trust him.

Also, I think it's safe to say the new Eeveelution will be Dragon in order to keep the balance.
---
Grass types are wonderful!
#18Nardjr16(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 5:44:10 PM
the chips are supposed to evolve from a snack size to fun size....on sale
#19P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/30/2013 5:46:02 PM
Dark_Aero posted...

Also, I think it's safe to say the new Eeveelution will be Dragon in order to keep the balance.

I get what he's saying with the "Dark was created to nerf Psychic" thing, and I guess that "All Eeveelutions are pre-gen IV special based), but I still think there's just as much chance of it being something like Poison, Steel, or Fighting
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#20EstheimasterPosted 7/30/2013 5:50:17 PM
Dark_Aero posted...

I get what he's saying with the "Dark was created to nerf Psychic" thing, and I guess that "All Eeveelutions are pre-gen IV special based), but I still think there's just as much chance of it being something like Poison, Steel, or Fighting

True, but if you think about it, Poison and Steel would nerf Fairy and still follow the trend.

I've been watching this guy's videos for a few months now and I don't think he seems like the kind of guy who would do this sort of thing for laughs. He seems to genuinely believe the information from his "leaker." If he's wrong, then his leaker was pulling his leg and I'll watch his videos for entertainment purposes and not news (anyway, I get my news from Serebii instead). If he just made this up, then he's a pretty good actor because he had me convinced that he believed it himself. I don't trust him as much as Serebii, Pokejungle, and Pokebeach, but he's fun to watch.
---
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku