This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

These rumors are fake!

#11Swampert27Posted 7/30/2013 5:53:08 PM
Rad_Dudesman posted...
I hope it's real

It'd confirm that Game Freak is trolling the people who hated the Vanillite line

Lol yes
#12Great_ReapettePosted 7/30/2013 5:53:45 PM
guys

it's real

100% proof with this leaked picture

http://i.imgur.com/lpxq7mM.jpg
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#13Zacks_FairPosted 7/30/2013 6:28:17 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
guys

it's real

100% proof with this leaked picture

http://i.imgur.com/lpxq7mM.jpg

Sugimori's really losing his touch nowadays.
---
Official Hua Po of SMT4 board
#14JarickoPosted 7/30/2013 6:30:06 PM
Swampert27 posted...
Rad_Dudesman posted...
I hope it's real

It'd confirm that Game Freak is trolling the people who hated the Vanillite line

Lol yes

I kinda think the cotton candy pokemon is already doing this. There is no way they have not heard of Vanillites reception at least a little. They would have had this in mind when they made the candy floss or fairy floss pokemon.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#15BikdipOnABusPosted 7/30/2013 6:34:08 PM
If nobody told me that Swirlix was based on cotton candy, I would have never thought of it myself. As far as I'm concerned, it's a puffball. People need to stop hating on it so much.
---
If you actively hate Justin Bieber... then you don't know what "intended audience" means. Hate Twilight instead, it's far worse.
#16SirPikachuPosted 7/30/2013 6:41:45 PM
RageKaiser posted...
SirPikachu posted...
RageKaiser posted...
SirPikachu posted...
Dookie was foolish to assume the guy was legit as soon as the words "potato chip" left his mouth.

Are you like...mad at potato chips or something?

Did potato chips take the life of someone dear to you?

I love eating potato chips. They taste very good. But the idea of a bag of potato chips being a pokémon is quite literally the stupidest acual idea for a pokémon that I have ever heard of.

Even worse than perfume? >.>

It's not even perfume, it's like a flamingo witch doctor thing. The pokedex description doesn't really say anything. Along with what the guy above this post said. Swirlix looks like a puffball, if it were called the puffball pokémon, there would be no hate for it.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#17LightningHawk90Posted 7/30/2013 6:42:37 PM
SirPikachu posted...
RageKaiser posted...
SirPikachu posted...
RageKaiser posted...
SirPikachu posted...
Dookie was foolish to assume the guy was legit as soon as the words "potato chip" left his mouth.

I love eating potato chips. They taste very good. But the idea of a bag of potato chips being a pokémon is quite literally the stupidest acual idea for a pokémon that I have ever heard of.

It's not even perfume, it's like a flamingo witch doctor thing. The pokedex description doesn't really say anything. Along with what the guy above this post said. Swirlix looks like a puffball, if it were called the puffball pokémon, there would be no hate for it.

Hey genius, Spritzee is the Perfume pokemon.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#18NewbieN00bPosted 7/30/2013 6:42:54 PM
SirPikachu posted...
RageKaiser posted...
SirPikachu posted...
RageKaiser posted...
SirPikachu posted...

Well, plague docs used perfume. (I am agreeing with you)
---
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
#19JarickoPosted 7/30/2013 6:45:43 PM
BikdipOnABus posted...
If nobody told me that Swirlix was based on cotton candy, I would have never thought of it myself. As far as I'm concerned, it's a puffball. People need to stop hating on it so much.

Its another of game freaks puns. Another name for cotton candy is Fairy Floss.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#20SirPikachuPosted 7/30/2013 6:47:59 PM
@RageKaiser
Hey genius, Spritzee is the Perfume pokemon.

Yea genius, and Macargo is hotter than the sun and can vaporize water. Just because the Pokedex says it's the perfume pokémon doesn't make it perfume. The "perfume" probably refers to it being a plague doctor(thanks to the guy above me, the name was slipping my mind).
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.