This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

These rumors are fake!

#21LightningHawk90Posted 7/30/2013 7:51:53 PM
SirPikachu posted...
@RageKaiser
Hey genius, Spritzee is the Perfume pokemon.

Yea genius, and Macargo is hotter than the sun and can vaporize water. Just because the Pokedex says it's the perfume pokémon doesn't make it perfume. The "perfume" probably refers to it being a plague doctor(thanks to the guy above me, the name was slipping my mind).

Okay. Then whats your arguement about Swirlix? The pokedex is the only thing that categorizes it as the Cotton Candy pokemon.

You can't see Swirlix as Cotton Candy unless you see Spritzee is perfume.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#22SirPikachuPosted 7/30/2013 7:54:31 PM
RageKaiser posted...
SirPikachu posted...
@RageKaiser

Yea genius, and Macargo is hotter than the sun and can vaporize water. Just because the Pokedex says it's the perfume pokémon doesn't make it perfume. The "perfume" probably refers to it being a plague doctor(thanks to the guy above me, the name was slipping my mind).

Okay. Then whats your arguement about Swirlix? The pokedex is the only thing that categorizes it as the Cotton Candy pokemon.

I just said I see it as a puffball, and if it WAS called the puffball pokémon in the pokedex, then there would be no hate for it being a "food" pokémon.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#23LightningHawk90Posted 7/30/2013 7:56:09 PM
SirPikachu posted...
RageKaiser posted...
SirPikachu posted...
@RageKaiser

I just said I see it as a puffball, and if it WAS called the puffball pokémon in the pokedex, then there would be no hate for it being a "food" pokémon.

And y'know, you're getting mad over something that probably isn't even real. `-`
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#24TranquilSeaPosted 7/30/2013 7:57:51 PM
RageKaiser posted...

I instantly related Swirlix to cotton candy even before reading its classification, and Spritzee struck me as something out of a Mario game. Does that make me weird?
---
standing on the edge of the world
and I dont want you to catch me
#25MagikarpRulesPosted 7/30/2013 8:05:02 PM
TranquilSea posted...
RageKaiser posted...

I instantly related Swirlix to cotton candy even before reading its classification, and Spritzee struck me as something out of a Mario game. Does that make me weird?

Mmm, yes. Yes it does.
#26OlikromPosted 7/30/2013 8:43:18 PM
Of course the rumors are fake, it's just that this fanbase takes to rumors like flies to horse s***.
---
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/Olikrom/MsPacManDSi.jpg
Pokemon White 2: 0261-8137-4958
#27MagikarpRulesPosted 7/30/2013 8:46:53 PM
Olikrom posted...
Of course the rumors are fake, it's just that this fanbase takes to rumors like flies to horse s***.

Well, in my experience, the fanbase flip flops between believing anything and not believing what is indeed legit info.
#28MecamattPosted 7/30/2013 10:26:06 PM
I hope it's real and Dookie becomes the next JWittz.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2251-4708-8870 Guys, check out my kickstarter!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/742636845/the-cumulus-engines-debut-record
#29javel34Posted 7/30/2013 10:33:07 PM(edited)
MagikarpRules posted...
Olikrom posted...

Well, in my experience, the fanbase flip flops between believing anything and not believing what is indeed legit info.

This.

A: "Omg so far everything in the leak has been tru just waiting on meowstick"

B: "Don't get your hopes up it could still be fake moron!"
-------
Youtuber: "Chip type, I have no evidence though."

Everyone: "OMG I believeeeeeee"
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.