This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will this game be better than Diamond and Pearl?

#1Second_HokagePosted 7/30/2013 9:41:24 PM
I don't think so. Diamond and Pearl were the definitive versions of Pokemon, nothing can top them. That said, i'm sure X and Y will be good.
#2LightningHawk90Posted 7/30/2013 9:41:44 PM
Toke jopic?
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#3FuneralCakePosted 7/30/2013 9:44:04 PM
Duh, because DP were the worst games in the series. Anything can top them, especially RSE, because we all know those are the best.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
i disgust myself and everyone around me
#4fedartzPosted 7/30/2013 9:46:02 PM
Why play Diamond/Pearl when you have Platinum. Its better than does 2
---
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board
#5yoshirulezzPosted 7/30/2013 9:46:06 PM
Well, considering a diamond and pearl are WAY more valuable than pokemon X, I guess you could say it is. Money>>>>Pokemon X and Y
---
"It's too late... for me to undo my mistakes. But you can't let Xemnas... have Kingdom Hearts. You can't."
#6Soul_of_YveltalPosted 7/30/2013 9:46:26 PM
It all depends on everyones individual opinions.
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#7jnetheryPosted 7/30/2013 9:49:01 PM
What? Is TC not entitled to his/her opinion? I don't agree that DP are the definitive versions of Pokemon either (Platinum on the other hand...), but TC has every right to feel that way.

In response to the TC's question, I believe that X/Y will almost certainly be better than D/P. They look pretty amazing to me so far.
---
1: If you think your opinion is fact, then I will ignore you.
2: If you butcher the English language or abuse Netspeak, see #1.
#8RoobitysuPosted 7/30/2013 10:34:24 PM
jnethery posted...
What? Is TC not entitled to his/her opinion? I don't agree that DP are the definitive versions of Pokemon either (Platinum on the other hand...), but TC has every right to feel that way.

Being a whiteknight doesn't make you cool.
---
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/Adelle.png I draw lolis :D https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/IsawaKiyokoAlternate.png
#9jnetheryPosted 7/30/2013 10:40:08 PM
Roobitysu posted...
jnethery posted...

Being a whiteknight doesn't make you cool.

I'm not trying to be "cool". I just get sick of how people behave online. Sue me.
---
1: If you think your opinion is fact, then I will ignore you.
2: If you butcher the English language or abuse Netspeak, see #1.