This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Honedge predictions

#11Hanon623(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 11:19:48 PM
Feints kinda nice not that it needs more priority with shadow sneak though, so far pretty lack-luster steel ghost is a great type and no guard is a nice ability but i don't see this guy making the cut for uu.
#12Firemaster5Posted 7/30/2013 11:24:32 PM
I updated my list. I felt like I should get to the point.
Hanon623 posted...
Feints kinda nice not that it needs more priority with shadow sneak though, so far pretty lack-luster steel ghost is a great type and no guard is a nice ability but i don't see this guy making the cut for uu.

I see what you did there. That perception is very sharp.
---
Yeah get used to it. If you've got a problem with Mickey Mouse you're in the wrong series.~Drizzy_Drizake
#13fedartzPosted 7/30/2013 11:34:00 PM
There's nothing I can say about it. You guys are doing pretty good job. All that moves shouldn't much of a problem. I wonder what abilities that It could benefit from that slash/sword moves.
---
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board
#14Firemaster5Posted 7/30/2013 11:49:52 PM(edited)
Imprison
Absorb (w/ the cloak) to match its description
Mega Drain
Giga Drain
Block
Heal Block
Hex
Hidden Power
Grudge
Destiny Bond
Fury Cutter/Attack
Frustration
Return
Focus Energy
Mirror Coat
Constrict
Bind
Baton Pass
fedartz posted...
There's nothing I can say about it. You guys are doing pretty good job. All that moves shouldn't much of a problem. I wonder what abilities that It could benefit from that slash/sword moves.

You can come up w/ names for possible new moves.
---
Yeah get used to it. If you've got a problem with Mickey Mouse you're in the wrong series.~Drizzy_Drizake
#15SpiderLanternPosted 7/30/2013 11:42:13 PM
Firemaster5 posted...
fedartz posted...

I tried.
---
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."
#16fedartzPosted 7/30/2013 11:47:42 PM
Firemaster5 posted...
fedartz posted...

I think Honegde needs its ghost signature moves, something that inflict curse. Maybe random status moves like Tri-attack for example.
---
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board
#17Firemaster5Posted 7/30/2013 11:51:11 PM
fedartz posted...
Firemaster5 posted...
fedartz posted...

I think Honegde needs its ghost signature moves, something that inflict curse. Maybe random status moves like Tri-attack for example.

Speaking of which, I put that in another list.
---
"Sorry to be frank but if you were interested in JRPGs and bought a 360 only then you flat out chose the wrong system."-Thamauturge
#18shrooboid313Posted 7/31/2013 3:24:09 AM
Fury Attack would make sense as well.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Shrooboid313?feature=mhee
Please check out my YouTube channel. I do game walkthroughs.
#19KillerMechanoidPosted 7/31/2013 3:59:07 AM
Hanon623 posted...

I'd agree with you if Honedge was a Standalone. If it evolves, then I think it could get better...

Standalone non-legendaries suffer the fate of being UU or lower, the only exceptions are skarm/rotom-wash