This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Honedge predictions

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Honedge predictions
2 years ago#11
Feints kinda nice not that it needs more priority with shadow sneak though, so far pretty lack-luster steel ghost is a great type and no guard is a nice ability but i don't see this guy making the cut for uu.
2 years ago#12
I updated my list. I felt like I should get to the point.
Hanon623 posted...
Feints kinda nice not that it needs more priority with shadow sneak though, so far pretty lack-luster steel ghost is a great type and no guard is a nice ability but i don't see this guy making the cut for uu.

I see what you did there. That perception is very sharp.
---
Yeah get used to it. If you've got a problem with Mickey Mouse you're in the wrong series.~Drizzy_Drizake
2 years ago#13
There's nothing I can say about it. You guys are doing pretty good job. All that moves shouldn't much of a problem. I wonder what abilities that It could benefit from that slash/sword moves.
---
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board
2 years ago#14
Imprison
Absorb (w/ the cloak) to match its description
Mega Drain
Giga Drain
Block
Heal Block
Hex
Hidden Power
Grudge
Destiny Bond
Fury Cutter/Attack
Frustration
Return
Focus Energy
Mirror Coat
Constrict
Bind
Baton Pass
fedartz posted...
There's nothing I can say about it. You guys are doing pretty good job. All that moves shouldn't much of a problem. I wonder what abilities that It could benefit from that slash/sword moves.

You can come up w/ names for possible new moves.
---
Yeah get used to it. If you've got a problem with Mickey Mouse you're in the wrong series.~Drizzy_Drizake
(edited by Firemaster5)
2 years ago#15
Firemaster5 posted...
fedartz posted...

I tried.
---
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."
2 years ago#16
Firemaster5 posted...
fedartz posted...

I think Honegde needs its ghost signature moves, something that inflict curse. Maybe random status moves like Tri-attack for example.
---
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board
2 years ago#17
fedartz posted...
Firemaster5 posted...
fedartz posted...

I think Honegde needs its ghost signature moves, something that inflict curse. Maybe random status moves like Tri-attack for example.

Speaking of which, I put that in another list.
---
"Sorry to be frank but if you were interested in JRPGs and bought a 360 only then you flat out chose the wrong system."-Thamauturge
2 years ago#18
Fury Attack would make sense as well.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Shrooboid313?feature=mhee
Please check out my YouTube channel. I do game walkthroughs.
2 years ago#19
Hanon623 posted...

I'd agree with you if Honedge was a Standalone. If it evolves, then I think it could get better...

Standalone non-legendaries suffer the fate of being UU or lower, the only exceptions are skarm/rotom-wash
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Honedge predictions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived