This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Glow Punch is Fairy-type and Fennekin will evolve into a Fire/Fairy kitsune

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Glow Punch is Fairy-type and Fennekin will evolve into a Fire/Fairy kitsune

User Info: DoctorApollo

DoctorApollo
3 years ago#1
calling it now, you'll see, you'll all see.

Fire/Fairy fits kitsune much more than Fire/Psychic, and there's hardly any reason to believe it'll be anything other than a kitsune-based creature. Kitsune have magical powers from fairy tales -- not mind powers. No reason for it to be psychic at all. If they associated it with psychic, Ninetales would've been Fire/Psychic.

So yes. Calling it now. You just wait.

User Info: NekoHime64

NekoHime64
3 years ago#2
Better Fire/Fairy than Fire/Fighting imo.
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
3 years ago#3
Still going to be Fire/Psychic considering a previous leak has been proven but nice try.

Glow punch could be a Psychic move though
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!

User Info: DoctorApollo

DoctorApollo
3 years ago#4
Of course Fire/Fairy is better, Fire/Fairy is absolutely perfect for it. People want it to be Fire/Psychic but they don't realize that all the Psychic elements they want it to have are actually presented much better by the Fairy type. It's a magical fox, that's the whole point!

And it's still not guaranteed, that part of the leak is certainly not enough to make me back off.

User Info: Lone_Hunter

Lone_Hunter
3 years ago#5
Its a punch move, so that tells me its evo will stand on its back legs (like a Zoroark)
~Elite Divided Leader / TFC: Street Fighter / PBL: Wiseman~(W2)2924-7521-0718
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLinkhawkins

User Info: Solar20xx

Solar20xx
3 years ago#6
Not guaranteed, but I'm hoping either that (which will probably make it as cute as a button or mystical looking) or Fire plain. Most from what I read wanted Fire/Psychic which is odd but it might make sense.
3DS FC: 2535 3646 8484 PSN: Jasper20XX
Sometimes even serious times have their funny moments: http://puu.sh/2Su65

User Info: gladwyn101

gladwyn101
3 years ago#7
Well, if we are to believe the rumors that Chespin becomes a knight-like Pokemon, and Fennekin a mage, then the typing Grass/Steel, Fire/Fairy, and Water/Fighting could work assuming Steel is super-effective against Fairy and Fairy is super-effective against Fighting.
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Snivy (Monty)

User Info: Luigi player

Luigi player
3 years ago#8
Ninetales will be fire/fairy, Fennekin evo will be fire/psychic.
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/

User Info: agent9149

agent9149
3 years ago#9
spikethedevil posted...
Still going to be Fire/Psychic considering a previous leak has been proven but nice try.

Glow punch could be a Psychic move though

It could be either fairy or fire. It wasn't very effective against litleo. My money is on fire.

User Info: GalladetheGreat

GalladetheGreat
3 years ago#10
Lone_Hunter posted...
Its a punch move, so that tells me its evo will stand on its back legs (like a Zoroark)

Fire/Fighting confirmed.
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Glow Punch is Fairy-type and Fennekin will evolve into a Fire/Fairy kitsune

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived