This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Glow Punch is Fairy-type and Fennekin will evolve into a Fire/Fairy kitsune

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Glow Punch is Fairy-type and Fennekin will evolve into a Fire/Fairy kitsune
2 years ago#1
calling it now, you'll see, you'll all see.

Fire/Fairy fits kitsune much more than Fire/Psychic, and there's hardly any reason to believe it'll be anything other than a kitsune-based creature. Kitsune have magical powers from fairy tales -- not mind powers. No reason for it to be psychic at all. If they associated it with psychic, Ninetales would've been Fire/Psychic.

So yes. Calling it now. You just wait.
2 years ago#2
Better Fire/Fairy than Fire/Fighting imo.
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
2 years ago#3
Still going to be Fire/Psychic considering a previous leak has been proven but nice try.

Glow punch could be a Psychic move though
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
2 years ago#4
Of course Fire/Fairy is better, Fire/Fairy is absolutely perfect for it. People want it to be Fire/Psychic but they don't realize that all the Psychic elements they want it to have are actually presented much better by the Fairy type. It's a magical fox, that's the whole point!

And it's still not guaranteed, that part of the leak is certainly not enough to make me back off.
2 years ago#5
Its a punch move, so that tells me its evo will stand on its back legs (like a Zoroark)
---
~Elite Divided Leader / TFC: Street Fighter / PBL: Wiseman~(W2)2924-7521-0718
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLinkhawkins
2 years ago#6
Not guaranteed, but I'm hoping either that (which will probably make it as cute as a button or mystical looking) or Fire plain. Most from what I read wanted Fire/Psychic which is odd but it might make sense.
---
3DS FC: 2535 3646 8484 PSN: Jasper20XX
Sometimes even serious times have their funny moments: http://puu.sh/2Su65
2 years ago#7
Well, if we are to believe the rumors that Chespin becomes a knight-like Pokemon, and Fennekin a mage, then the typing Grass/Steel, Fire/Fairy, and Water/Fighting could work assuming Steel is super-effective against Fairy and Fairy is super-effective against Fighting.
---
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Snivy (Monty)
2 years ago#8
Ninetales will be fire/fairy, Fennekin evo will be fire/psychic.
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
2 years ago#9
spikethedevil posted...
Still going to be Fire/Psychic considering a previous leak has been proven but nice try.

Glow punch could be a Psychic move though

It could be either fairy or fire. It wasn't very effective against litleo. My money is on fire.
2 years ago#10
Lone_Hunter posted...
Its a punch move, so that tells me its evo will stand on its back legs (like a Zoroark)

Fire/Fighting confirmed.
---
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Glow Punch is Fairy-type and Fennekin will evolve into a Fire/Fairy kitsune

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived