This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wes should be the Champion.

#21X_Ayumi_XPosted 8/2/2013 1:50:17 PM
ReachOutToTruth posted...
Verdika posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...
No thank you. I rather keep my Pokémon. He's not a good guy.

The only Pokemon Wes steals, to my knowledge, are ones that were obtained illegally anyways, which makes him sort of a vigilante but arguably not a bad guy.

Well, Wes WAS on Team Snag Em prior to the start of the game, IIRC. It was only when the portable snag machine was developed that he stole it and left the team.

Even then, I don't think it was until he met Rui that he decided to go on a Shadow Pokemon catching crusade.

Come to think of it...what WAS Wes's motivation?

Steals Snag Machine.
Decided to check moving bag.
Helps girl because he probably likes her.
Decided to mess with Cipher.
Steals Pokémon from the other enemies.
Keep Pokémon to himself.
Keeps Snag Machine.

Yeah... he's not a good guy. Not really the most evil but he is not good.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567
#22Ubergeneral3Posted 8/2/2013 4:58:14 PM
ReachOutToTruth posted...
Verdika posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...
No thank you. I rather keep my Pokémon. He's not a good guy.

The only Pokemon Wes steals, to my knowledge, are ones that were obtained illegally anyways, which makes him sort of a vigilante but arguably not a bad guy.

Well, Wes WAS on Team Snag Em prior to the start of the game, IIRC. It was only when the portable snag machine was developed that he stole it and left the team.

Even then, I don't think it was until he met Rui that he decided to go on a Shadow Pokemon catching crusade.

Come to think of it...what WAS Wes's motivation?

Wes doesn't steal non shadow pokemon.

We don't really know anything else about him. Pokemon colluesm was the one game where they needed a MC that spoke. There is alot for a really interesting MC, going into his backstory and everything that lead to him changing his ways. But instead the pokemonize it and just say "shadow = bad" and leave it at that.
---
The following pokemon will be retyped to fairy. If not I will close my account.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66775664
#23kakkapylly56Posted 8/2/2013 5:13:15 PM
Jaricko posted...
Remind me real quick... Who?

Vergil From Devil May Cry
---
Not changing this signature before they make a Dragonball z game for the consoles thats better than Infinite world. Started on 15/7/2013