This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Grant the first openly gay character?..The one you've been waiting years for?

#191stfn12345Posted 8/8/2013 12:27:43 AM
I don't know what's more concerning, how many homophobes are in this thread, or how genuinely unaware they all seem to be of their homophobia.
#192jamieyelloPosted 8/8/2013 12:29:37 AM
I want to be part of this topic too.
---
#193kingtracePosted 8/8/2013 12:33:02 AM
PKMNTrainerPink posted...
Lexifox posted...
PKMNTrainerPink posted...
There's no sexuality in pokemon besides daycare breeding, the game is about pokemon, not what sexually arouses you

Right. The married couples, the trainer pairs that explicitly date you, etc.? All figments of the imagination.

None of the "married couples, the trainer pairs that explicitly date you, etc.", talk about what sexually arouses them, as it's a child's game. I'm not saying only children play this game, but it's made so that it will be appropriate for the youngest possible audience.

I know someone already pointed this out, but you're being so silly here I feel it's fine to point it out twice. Why couldn't it be like "Married Couple Bob and Andrew challenged you to a battle!" That's it. That's all it would have to be. In the case of a gym leader, his/her significant other would have to show up for us to know, but that's not sexual either. At least, no more than Lernora's husband showing up was sexual.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#194jamieyelloPosted 8/8/2013 12:56:54 AM(edited)
There are Catholics who believe sodomy is a sin, a lot of them. Most of them actually. And around 60% of Americans are Catholic, so... it would be fun to watch. I grew up with Catholic schizophrenics channelling god and literally sputtering out random sounds because they're just filled with holiness from the lord, it sounded like a holy orgasm.... they were selfish terrible people tbqh.

I'm all for it. Once you compare it to black people, black people shouldn't be in a game because you're not used to them, doesn't really sound as good.

These games need to f***ing come out already.
---
#195yoshirulezzPosted 8/8/2013 1:06:42 AM
Why does this topic keep getting bumped??
---
"Who else will I have ice cream with?!"-says Roxas as Xion dies in front of his face
#196kingtracePosted 8/8/2013 1:08:03 AM
yoshirulezz posted...

Incredibly controversial topic.

Also, people keep asking why it gets bumped. XD
---
#197jamieyelloPosted 8/8/2013 1:08:55 AM
yoshirulezz posted...

Cause we gotta fight for gay rights on the Pokemon board!!

Go team rules!
---
#198jneal57Posted 8/8/2013 1:09:38 AM
i am a gaymer and personally i don't care if any lgbt in my pokemon.
---
:3 kitty kitty
#1992vNiEp1Posted 8/8/2013 1:13:03 AM
Wasn't that guy who ran Pokewood gay? Or at least he was very effeminate.
^_^
---
~You ain't ---- without your crew!
"Hi, I'm Jen ^_^" 3DS FC : 2809-8175-8115
#200kingtracePosted 8/8/2013 1:14:43 AM
2vNiEp1 posted...
Wasn't that guy who ran Pokewood gay? Or at least he was very effeminate.
^_^

He was effeminate.

To make this clear for the umptenth time, the only way to be gay is to be attracted to the same sex.

Wearing pink doesn't make you gay, looking like a girl doesn't make you gay, having sparkles on your clothes doesn't make you gay, and saying DAAAAAH-LING doesn't make you gay. It does make you annoying, however.
---