This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm lucky I'm still alive playing Pokemon and stuff

#1fedartzPosted 8/1/2013 7:38:07 PM
But what about other people on the other parts of the world who barely managed to get food to survive. And yet we complain about our food (bag of chips anyone?). We are being too spoiled and ignorant. Some of of us might not even think about issues like this. Just what are we? Do you think Gamefreak will listen to your plea? Do you think Masuda will care?
---
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board
#2Doctor_SpankyPosted 8/1/2013 7:41:23 PM
of course Gamefreak cares

they're making food pokemon for the hungry children of the world
#3ArabianPenguinsPosted 8/1/2013 7:47:23 PM
I agree with you whole-heartedly, TC. Many of us are spoiled at times :(.
---
Cal State Northridge. Matador Pride
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3434-9146
#4fedartz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 7:48:56 PM
Doctor_Spanky posted...
of course Gamefreak cares

they're making food pokemon for the hungry children of the world

I hope its edible for human consumption.
---
#5fedartz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 7:53:09 PM
ArabianPenguins posted...
I agree with you whole-heartedly, TC. Many of us are spoiled at times :(.

Ahh... I'm glad there's still human left in this board. All that vore and Gay topics keeps haunt me back.
---
#6pokemon2pokerPosted 8/1/2013 7:54:58 PM
I'm gonna call you fartz because you're clearly lacking an education.
---
A+E
#7furygodsPosted 8/1/2013 7:57:02 PM(edited)
If you start worrying about 1 person that is not within your realm of worrying, you might as well worry about every single person out there that are having trouble.

A.k.a. if I have to worry about some dude dieing and I should feel sad, I might as well worry about every random person who is not related to me in any way dieing and I should feel sad.

That is why I do not care about anyone other than myself.

edit: Oh and worry about all the animals, plants, earth, gods we've killed also.
---
With courage comes glory. With glory comes immortality.
#8Mewtwo_soulPosted 8/1/2013 8:02:03 PM
It's not that most of us don't consider or acknowledge their existence, some of us just can't help them anymore than we already do or otherwise. What good is being upset over everyone else problems when more than likely in the reverse situation the same probably wouldn't be said.

That's not to say again, we can't help them in menial ways, and acknowledge them, but it shouldn't distract us from our daily life. Otherwise we'd never stop worrying about others.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#9javel34Posted 8/1/2013 8:04:02 PM
A full grown human feeds many more people than a bag of unhealthy chips.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#10Cheesepower5Posted 8/1/2013 8:07:06 PM
Giving sympathies is hollow. If you have the money and inclination, donate to charity. If you have the time, opportunity and courage, go to one of these countries and actually help build schools, hospitals, etc. If all you've got to offer is a half-hearted "sorry", then you might as well not bother.

That's my view, anyway.
---
My way is the high way. You'd have to be lactose intolerant to not learn to love it.
Ha! Cheese puns.