This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm lucky I'm still alive playing Pokemon and stuff

#11fedartz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 8:07:39 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
I'm gonna call you fartz because you're clearly lacking an education.

Call me what you want, I'm just stating my opinion that's all. I admit I may not as smart as you think.
---
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board
#12Mewtwo_soulPosted 8/1/2013 8:09:34 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
Giving sympathies is hollow. If you have the money and inclination, donate to charity. If you have the time, opportunity and courage, go to one of these countries and actually help build schools, hospitals, etc. If all you've got to offer is a half-hearted "sorry", then you might as well not bother.

That's my view, anyway.

I fully agree with that sentiment.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#13GalladetheGreatPosted 8/1/2013 8:27:29 PM
Yes, there are homeless people in America just barely making it through life. But there are starving infants in Africa who are worse off than them. Should the homeless people feel bad for complaining, since there are people in a worse situation?
---
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
#14Soul_of_YveltalPosted 8/1/2013 8:32:05 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
Giving sympathies is hollow. If you have the money and inclination, donate to charity. If you have the time, opportunity and courage, go to one of these countries and actually help build schools, hospitals, etc. If all you've got to offer is a half-hearted "sorry", then you might as well not bother.

That's my view, anyway.

I fully agree with that sentiment.

---
I am the true Yveltal.
#15kingtracePosted 8/1/2013 8:46:36 PM
My policy on this has always been "Just because I have broken a mere finger does not mean it makes me feel any better to know that someone else has broken his leg."

Yes, there is someone who has it "worse than me." somewhere. But I've always been in my own personal situation. Things that are bad for me won't be bad to others, and things that are good to me won't be good for others.

Sure, you can try to help people that are in bad ways, but things about Pokemon will still irritate the people who have the luxury of caring. You can't change it, and no one will feel better knowing someone doesn't have time to care.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#16OlikromPosted 8/1/2013 8:55:05 PM
So your argument is that I shouldn't complain about anything because I should feel lucky just for having it?

The only thing that's lucky is that I was born in a country that doesn't suck.
---
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/Olikrom/MsPacManDSi.jpg
Pokemon White 2: 0261-8137-4958