This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The way I see it, a Fire/Fairy Fennekin evo would make up for the Fire/Fightings

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The way I see it, a Fire/Fairy Fennekin evo would make up for the Fire/Fightings
3 years ago#1
topic
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i.imgur.com/DtiOyo0.png
3 years ago#2
But Gamefreak doesn't care about making anything up to anyone, so Fennekin shall be banished to the realm of Fire/Fighting!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdtqd6EJTY1qlpahho1_500.jpg My husbando <3
3 years ago#3
Don't care either way.
A Fire/Fairy typing? Awesome!
Fire/Fighting? Cool.
~When Pontius comes to kill the king upon his throne,
I'm ready for their stones~
3 years ago#4
Leak says Fire/Psychic.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
3 years ago#5
I would love for it to be half fairy. Too bad it will psychic. Still better then fight again though.
I am the true Yveltal.
3 years ago#6
Don't see why Fire/Fighting has to be made up for.
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
3 years ago#7
AlI_About_The_U posted...
Don't see why Fire/Fighting has to be made up for.

people is just tired of having Fire/Fighting starters, so they want to see something new. i would like to see a new combination, but i don't mind if it ends up being Fire/Fighting. i think it is a good Attack combination
3 years ago#8
Honestly ive hated every fire starter so far.
Exceptions being that i love charizard in the show and that Typhlosion the only pure fire starter end evo is my 3rd favorite fire type right after 1st: ninetales 2nd: arcanine

If fennekin is fire/psychic or fire/fairy she'll be my absolute favorite fire type ever and have a spot on at least one of my teams.
If its fire fighting..... Well ive been bored of that ever since blaziken...... And ill probably hate gen 6 for awhile since i hate froakie and unless chespin gets cool evos its barely above torterra whos dead last in my favorite grass starters
Stop teaching kids if you're happy and you know it! ...It hurts timmy the T-rex's feelings when he cant clap like the other kids...
3 years ago#9
The fact Fennekin knows Glow Punch is tidings it may be another Fire/Fighting. :P
Pokemon SoulSilver: ~*Friend Code: 1462-8550-1166 Name: Fyn*~
Pokemon White: ~*Friend Code: 0647 5616 2276 Name: Myzou*~
3 years ago#10
DigiDude77 posted...
The fact Fennekin knows Glow Punch is tidings it may be another Fire/Fighting. :P

Not a 100% chance though, it could be an awkwardly/stupidly named psychokinetic "punch".
I gave up and did the 3DS transfer anyway...
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 0047-4149-5185 / White FC: 0348-0626-6780
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The way I see it, a Fire/Fairy Fennekin evo would make up for the Fire/Fightings

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived