This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The way I see it, a Fire/Fairy Fennekin evo would make up for the Fire/Fightings

#11Soul_of_YveltalPosted 8/2/2013 1:40:46 AM
DigiDude77 posted...
The fact Fennekin knows Glow Punch is tidings it may be another Fire/Fighting. :P

The fact Fennekin knows psychic is tidings it may be Fire/psychic just like the leaks that have been pretty much correct so far has said.
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#12kito-efilPosted 8/2/2013 1:43:42 AM
beebarb posted...
DigiDude77 posted...
The fact Fennekin knows Glow Punch is tidings it may be another Fire/Fighting. :P

Not a 100% chance though, it could be an awkwardly/stupidly named psychokinetic "punch".

Most punch moves defined by increase in power from the iron fist ability arent fighting type at all (thun/fire/ice punch and some steel types moves) or arent even called a punch (like hammer arm) so the telekinetic punch is most likely true. After all what would make the punch GLOW if it was just fighting type....
---
Stop teaching kids if you're happy and you know it! ...It hurts timmy the T-rex's feelings when he cant clap like the other kids...
#13DigiDude77Posted 8/2/2013 1:50:44 AM
Soul_of_Yveltal posted...
DigiDude77 posted...

The fact Fennekin knows psychic is tidings it may be Fire/psychic just like the leaks that have been pretty much correct so far has said.

They will never make a start have an immunity to another starter.

The leak released some false info. They have said this.
---
Pokemon SoulSilver: ~*Friend Code: 1462-8550-1166 Name: Fyn*~
Pokemon White: ~*Friend Code: 0647 5616 2276 Name: Myzou*~
#14Soul_of_YveltalPosted 8/2/2013 1:52:21 AM
DigiDude77 posted...
DigiDude77 posted...

This was stated as fact where?
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#15DigiDude77Posted 8/2/2013 1:53:45 AM
DigiDude77 posted...
DigiDude77 posted...

Never. But they would never have it happen.

It's like saying "Oh, you chose X? Sorry, you're screwed, one of your rivals has Y and you can't attack it!"
---
Pokemon SoulSilver: ~*Friend Code: 1462-8550-1166 Name: Fyn*~
Pokemon White: ~*Friend Code: 0647 5616 2276 Name: Myzou*~
#16Soul_of_YveltalPosted 8/2/2013 1:56:09 AM
DigiDude77 posted...
DigiDude77 posted...
DigiDude77 posted...

It's like saying "Oh, you chose X? Sorry, you're screwed, one of your rivals has Y and you can't attack it!"

So what you saying is that because it is part psychic it can only use psychic attacks?
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#17JoJoX200Posted 8/2/2013 1:56:19 AM
DigiDude77 posted...
DigiDude77 posted...
DigiDude77 posted...

Except secondary typing isn't all that matters. If the leak is correct, Chespin will be Grass/Dark. Use a Fire type move and the immunity doesn't matter anymore.
#18kito-efilPosted 8/2/2013 1:58:22 AM
DigiDude77 posted...
DigiDude77 posted...
DigiDude77 posted...

considering itd just be chespin immune to fennekins psychic attacks. Youre being a derp cuz i see nothing stopping fenneking from flamethrowering chespins hide into next week :I
---
Stop teaching kids if you're happy and you know it! ...It hurts timmy the T-rex's feelings when he cant clap like the other kids...
#19BountyanPosted 8/2/2013 2:09:51 AM
I'm placing my money on Fire/Psychic.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#20Dark_LawlPosted 8/2/2013 2:14:38 AM
Betting on Fire/Fairy or just basic Fire with possibly a Fairy/Psychic attack.
---
Gaming is going to die again.