This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

rmt: generic weatherless balance

#1MukAndMewPosted 8/2/2013 11:17:23 AM
Terrakion @ Salac Berry
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

i liked the idea of subsd, since sub alleviates the threat of being revenged or status. its hard to get him in and set up tho

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss

standard wish chansey with rocks. i might forgo rocks with heal bell or protect in the future.

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 Spd
Bold Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Roost

bulkyrona finds lots and opportunities to set up and has great synergy with donphan and terrakion.

Donphan @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Impish Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Roar
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard

only good spinner that can phaze, didnt need rocks cause chansey

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Surf

standard revenge killer

Garchomp @ Choice Band
Trait: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Dual Chop

great breaker, dual chop kills sashers and subs

Threats
Gyarados
Calm Mind Keldeo
LO Latios
Rain Stall in general
---
It's over.
#2MukAndMew(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 8:51:42 PM
bump
---
It's over.
#3RTC3Posted 8/2/2013 9:07:27 PM
dont really like the team (no weather, no levitators/flyers, no fighting resists, also not a fan of volc since he requires RS support causing you to use donphan) but here are some ways to deal with those threats without changing too much

1. hp electric on keldeo lets you check gyarados with one DD. donphan still has ice shard and can take a hit from physical dragons. Alternately, you can replace keldeo with scarf rotom-w. If it has trick you can **** over blissey and chansey all the same

2. twave over toxic on chansey (maybe use blissey instead for dat lefties) helps with latios and keldeo. they'll kill you but you can revenge easily if they're paralyzed. i also prefer para over toxic 9/10 times.

3. CBtar over garchomp gives you your own weather and helps against opposing rain teams

if i were you though i'd keep terrakion chomp and keldeo but ditch the rest. I'd make terrakion the SR lead set, make chomp sd yache, and keep keldeo as is. then i'd slap on CBtar and the other 2 are for handling threats/weaknesses
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Ryan "Dirk 2.0" Kelly. we. already. won.