This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

we need another Female Champion.

#21X_Ayumi_XPosted 8/2/2013 1:35:37 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Painted_Fish posted...
Nerwrax15 posted...
nope. i refuse to acknowledge her as a champion, especially with the better candidates that existed at that time. and even then, she ain't taking ANYTHING from Cynthia.

Refuse all you want, she's still the champion. I actually liked her better than Cynthia.

Troll posts are typically frowned upon.

What's honestly wrong with Iris?
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567
#22patkelly929Posted 8/2/2013 1:55:51 PM(edited)
I think we need to put Cynthia on the back burner for a little while. She was in D/P/Plat for obvious reasons, she shows up in HG/SS, and has a house in Undella Bay.

I honestly don't understand the appeal. Can we just leave her out of X & Y?
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#23Nerwrax15(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 2:14:34 PM(edited)
patkelly929 posted...
I think we need to put Cynthia on the back burner for a little while. She was in D/P/Plat for obvious reasons, she shows up in HG/SS, and has a house in Undella Bay.

no better way to put her on the back burner than making a better female champion.
---
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#24Art_BuddyPosted 8/2/2013 2:09:24 PM
patkelly929 posted...

Agreed.
---
There are no rattlesnakes in Texas. It's just a myth.
#25Half-GhostPosted 8/2/2013 2:23:45 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Painted_Fish posted...
Nerwrax15 posted...
nope. i refuse to acknowledge her as a champion, especially with the better candidates that existed at that time. and even then, she ain't taking ANYTHING from Cynthia.

Refuse all you want, she's still the champion. I actually liked her better than Cynthia.

Then why did you post?

I also think Iris > Cynthia. Cynthia is overrated and although it's been a while I don't remember her being very hard.
#26SorceressTharjaPosted 8/2/2013 2:29:54 PM
I actually would like Cynthia to return - not as champion - in X and Y... but mostly because I want to see her in 3D.

*shrugs*
#27lordofpalkiaPosted 8/2/2013 2:35:18 PM
Half-Ghost posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Painted_Fish posted...
Nerwrax15 posted...

Then why did you post?

I also think Iris > Cynthia. Cynthia is overrated and although it's been a while I don't remember her being very hard.

She wasn't hard. The only things that gave me trouble were Garchomp and Milotic. Hell, Lucian gave me a harder time. I can't speak for Iris' difficulty, though.
---
Official Galactic Commander of the Pokemon X Board.
Black FC: 4814-5831-1521 Name: Magna
#28kakkapylly56Posted 8/2/2013 6:06:53 PM
Wallace
---
Not changing this signature before they make a Dragonball z game for the consoles thats better than Infinite world. Started on 15/7/2013
#29elconoMPosted 8/2/2013 6:12:59 PM
Preschooler ;]
---
age 29 - 3DS FC 5171.9701.9373-XBL- SuLFurousGaLaxy
My ACNL needs pear-orange. Unova FC-1808-0126-2402 - GTA.Pkmn.Pandora.Albion.HALO3
#30CakeOfLiesPosted 8/2/2013 6:17:18 PM
lordofpalkia posted...
Half-Ghost posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Then why did you post?

She wasn't hard. The only things that gave me trouble were Garchomp and Milotic. Hell, Lucian gave me a harder time. I can't speak for Iris' difficulty, though.

I can't speak of her difficulty either because she has none.
(BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNED)

And although Cynthia is overrated, Iris is too. Iris needs more hate than she already has. She is possibly the most hated Champion and she STILL doesn't get enough hate. She was a bad Champion in literally every way. Especially her battle theme. Ugh.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF