This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Challenge mode question(black 2)

#1pikachupwnagePosted 8/2/2013 5:08:34 PM
Possible to send my key to white 2 then start over and use the challenge mode key for black 2?
---
Now with PREPOSTEROUS AMOUNTS OF TESTOSTERONE! PREPOSTERONE
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 8/2/2013 5:10:03 PM
I think so.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#3pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 5:20:16 PM
Bump.
---
Now with PREPOSTEROUS AMOUNTS OF TESTOSTERONE! PREPOSTERONE
#4DutchKrakenPosted 8/2/2013 5:26:16 PM
Mmmm, I actually got kinda annoyed here with this issue, since it's kinda dangerous.

So far I'm on the fence on this one, when I first started, I found out deleting your save game would also delete all your keys, so I could restart and get everything again.

I don't know how you can restart a Challenge Mode Game on Black 2 though, but White 2 it's easy, just get the key on a Black 2 savefile, start up White 2 (on a seperate (3)DS, send the Keys to White 2 save-file, start playing on White 2 save.

Be a bit cautious though, since deleting your save data WILL remove your keys collected, I learned this the hard way.
---
X360: QuakeNLD - Steam: kraken.nld
Currently playing: Borderlands 2 (PC) - Waiting: Watchdogs (PS4), Pokemon X/Y (3DS)
#5Infernus93Posted 8/2/2013 6:18:11 PM
I've actually heard that the keys can only be transferred by the game they were obtained in, or possibly the one they are native to. I have not witnessed it for myself (yet).

If someone knows for sure, it'd be nice to get a definitive answer. Otherwise I think I'll bump B2 up on my list (I think I'm halfway through) and finally find out.
---
Bow down to a true Pokemon-Amiiie!