This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope that the Leader of Team Flare will be Female.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope that the Leader of Team Flare will be Female.
2 years ago#11
kingtrace posted...
Something tells me that if the first female villain is only interested in money and nothing else, feminists will throw a fit.

Then you clearly don't have a reasonable understanding of feminism. Unless she's obsessed with money because she wants to use it to go buy frivolities, there isn't necessarily a problem since an interest in money through criminality isn't a female stereotype.
---
"We thirsted for thunderbolts and great deeds."
2 years ago#12
CakeOfLies posted...
fedartz posted...
And then its turned out to be your mom.

You mean she's allied with Prof. Oak!?! :o

Nope just your mom. Why would Prof. Oak do that?

Galactic
Rocket
Aqua
Magma
Plasma

All we need is an S team.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
2 years ago#13
M4nnimal posted...
kingtrace posted...
Something tells me that if the first female villain is only interested in money and nothing else, feminists will throw a fit.

Then you clearly don't have a reasonable understanding of feminism. Unless she's obsessed with money because she wants to use it to go buy frivolities, there isn't necessarily a problem since an interest in money through criminality isn't a female stereotype.

Clearly, you don't have a realistic understanding of modern feminism. They are capable of making any depiction of a woman offensive, and her being obsessed with materialistic wealth is just one of many things that isn't sexist for men but is for women, since is furthers the "women are shallow and only are interested in things" agenda of the patriarchy or whatever.

If you can give her any goal, any goal at all, I can tell you why it would be sexist. Money is just a very easy one to make sexist.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope that the Leader of Team Flare will be Female.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived