This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, they ran out of ideas for animal Pokemon, time for food and object Pokemon!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So, they ran out of ideas for animal Pokemon, time for food and object Pokemon!
3 years ago#21
Why are people suddenly making millions of topics about food Pokemon?

What news did I miss this time?
Sedix: Baffling Artist
3 years ago#22
Enferolunos posted...
>Ran out of ideas for animals
>First goat, frilled lizard, pistol shrimp
>Near-infinite source material

wat
Now with PREPOSTEROUS AMOUNTS OF TESTOSTERONE! PREPOSTERONE
3 years ago#23
TC probably loves every food and object pokemon created...

Don't drink the Hatorade!
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
You're too angry... calm down... and let the madness take hold. - Arne83
3 years ago#24
IngSlayer posted...
Why are people suddenly making millions of topics about food Pokemon?

What news did I miss this time?

People trolling the boarded with dreaded "food Pokemon" rumours, leading to more trolling, fad topics, etc.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
3 years ago#25
I hate when these "true pokemon fans" yell at the genwunners by saying the crappy gen 1 pokemon. 1st of all, learn more than one argument. Second of all, when gen 1 was made, they werent looking at a franchise. They were making a fun game for game boy. Voltorb was a neat trick pokemon that was a trap looking like a pokeball. When it became a franchise, they needed more pokemon and did get lazy by making ice cream
OddBen
my GE fc: 0591-8749-1362
3 years ago#26
If you think it's even possible to run out of animal ideas with only 700-800 Pokemon then you don't know much about animals...
3 years ago#27
pryceoflife posted...
I hate when these "true pokemon fans" yell at the genwunners by saying the crappy gen 1 pokemon. 1st of all, learn more than one argument. Second of all, when gen 1 was made, they werent looking at a franchise. They were making a fun game for game boy. Voltorb was a neat trick pokemon that was a trap looking like a pokeball. When it became a franchise, they needed more pokemon and did get lazy by making ice cream

so when a game becomes a franchise, its no longer about making a fun game? Did you think about this before you typed it?
nobody owes you anything but a roll of the eye, a kick in the ass, and gaffaw at how much you suck
3 years ago#28
Honestly I really do want an evil (dark type) Jack in the Box Pokemon
"Mephsuit, as he so often is, is right." - Token sane 261 member Saber_Tiger a.k.a. SST
3 years ago#29
Mephsuit posted...
Honestly I really do want an evil (dark type) Jack in the Box Pokemon

Would it look like this: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Bickuribox
Sister-How would you feel if you were playing a game, and in that game, Mario was a baby? Me-I'd be playing Yoshi's Island, so I would be feeling great.
3 years ago#30
Nah, too stupid looking
"Mephsuit, as he so often is, is right." - Token sane 261 member Saber_Tiger a.k.a. SST
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So, they ran out of ideas for animal Pokemon, time for food and object Pokemon!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived