This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, they ran out of ideas for animal Pokemon, time for food and object Pokemon!

#21IngSlayerPosted 8/3/2013 6:22:39 AM
Why are people suddenly making millions of topics about food Pokemon?

What news did I miss this time?
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#22pikachupwnagePosted 8/3/2013 6:26:08 AM
Enferolunos posted...
>Ran out of ideas for animals
>First goat, frilled lizard, pistol shrimp
>Near-infinite source material

wat

---
Now with PREPOSTEROUS AMOUNTS OF TESTOSTERONE! PREPOSTERONE
#23KeeperOfShadowsPosted 8/3/2013 6:28:50 AM
TC probably loves every food and object pokemon created...

Don't drink the Hatorade!
---
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
You're too angry... calm down... and let the madness take hold. - Arne83
#24LexifoxPosted 8/3/2013 6:40:57 AM
IngSlayer posted...
Why are people suddenly making millions of topics about food Pokemon?

What news did I miss this time?

People trolling the boarded with dreaded "food Pokemon" rumours, leading to more trolling, fad topics, etc.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#25pryceoflifePosted 8/3/2013 6:53:48 AM
I hate when these "true pokemon fans" yell at the genwunners by saying the crappy gen 1 pokemon. 1st of all, learn more than one argument. Second of all, when gen 1 was made, they werent looking at a franchise. They were making a fun game for game boy. Voltorb was a neat trick pokemon that was a trap looking like a pokeball. When it became a franchise, they needed more pokemon and did get lazy by making ice cream
---
OddBen
my GE fc: 0591-8749-1362
#26GTomahawkPosted 8/3/2013 7:02:25 AM
If you think it's even possible to run out of animal ideas with only 700-800 Pokemon then you don't know much about animals...
#27Kagayaku08Posted 8/3/2013 8:10:29 AM
pryceoflife posted...
I hate when these "true pokemon fans" yell at the genwunners by saying the crappy gen 1 pokemon. 1st of all, learn more than one argument. Second of all, when gen 1 was made, they werent looking at a franchise. They were making a fun game for game boy. Voltorb was a neat trick pokemon that was a trap looking like a pokeball. When it became a franchise, they needed more pokemon and did get lazy by making ice cream

so when a game becomes a franchise, its no longer about making a fun game? Did you think about this before you typed it?
---
nobody owes you anything but a roll of the eye, a kick in the ass, and gaffaw at how much you suck
#28MephsuitPosted 8/3/2013 8:12:12 AM
Honestly I really do want an evil (dark type) Jack in the Box Pokemon
---
"Mephsuit, as he so often is, is right." - Token sane 261 member Saber_Tiger a.k.a. SST
#29DuncanwiiPosted 8/3/2013 8:39:35 AM
Mephsuit posted...
Honestly I really do want an evil (dark type) Jack in the Box Pokemon

Would it look like this: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Bickuribox
---
Sister-How would you feel if you were playing a game, and in that game, Mario was a baby? Me-I'd be playing Yoshi's Island, so I would be feeling great.
#30MephsuitPosted 8/3/2013 8:46:34 AM
Nah, too stupid looking
---
"Mephsuit, as he so often is, is right." - Token sane 261 member Saber_Tiger a.k.a. SST