This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, they ran out of ideas for animal Pokemon, time for food and object Pokemon!

#31SorceressTharjaPosted 8/3/2013 9:24:43 AM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090305180749/dragonquest/images/f/f0/Cannibox.gif

Needs moar chest pokemon.
#32Thepenguinking2Posted 8/3/2013 9:34:20 AM
Wait, I know!
How about...
A robotic duck pokemon?
A fire dragon pokemon?
A purple morph slime pokemon?
A purple mouse pokemon?
A cat pokemon?
An egg pokemon?
A giant legged box pokemon?
A digging lump pokemon?
A vine pokemon?
A duck pokemon?
A purple pile of S*** pokemon?
Wait... Best idea yet...
A POKEBALL WITH EYES POKEMON!
Aren't those good pokemon ideas?
---
"Fritz, leave this board and spend time with your only friends- Oreos."
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and Salamence of PGD!
#33Thepenguinking2Posted 8/3/2013 9:38:15 AM
Here's some more ideas!
A Pufferfish pokemon?
A rainbow turkey pokemon?
A tree pokemon?
A lion thing, Sabertooth tiger thing and wolf thing pokemon?
A sheep pokemon?
An alligator pokemon?
A meerkat pokemon?
More vine pokemon?
A UFO pokemon?
A cell pokemon?
A toad pokemon?
An ice cream cone pokemon?
A trash bag pokemon?
A snowflake pokemon?
A spider pokemon?
A frozen bear pokemon?
---
"Fritz, leave this board and spend time with your only friends- Oreos."
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and Salamence of PGD!
#34Ubergeneral3Posted 8/3/2013 9:41:17 AM
people need to chill out about food pokemon. Dont like it? dont catch it. geez
---
The following pokemon will be retyped to fairy. If not I will close my account.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66775664
#35l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 8/3/2013 10:09:11 AM
TPK2, most of the Pokemon you listed aren't even objects. A fire dragon makes perfect sense.
---
You think I'm stupid for liking Nintendo? You're the one who thinks that "just for little kids" starts with an E.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#36DRAK09Posted 8/3/2013 10:10:04 AM
Fire Hydrant pokemon with Steel/Water typing.
#37Davimus518(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 1:27:22 PM
GTomahawk posted...
If you think it's even possible to run out of animal ideas with only 700-800 Pokemon then you don't know much about animals...

I know there are lots of species of animals, but you can only make so many cat Pokemon, dog Pokemon, bear Pokemon, monkey Pokemon, bird Pokemon, fish Pokemon, etc... before the ideas start running together and becoming stale. I would welcome more dinosaur type Pokemon, that I feel would liven up the roster a bit, or getting creative and mixing types that haven't been done before and coming up with a creature they think would use those combined types.
#38YourLuckPosted 8/3/2013 1:44:37 PM
Kagayaku08 posted...
pryceoflife posted...
I hate when these "true pokemon fans" yell at the genwunners by saying the crappy gen 1 pokemon. 1st of all, learn more than one argument. Second of all, when gen 1 was made, they werent looking at a franchise. They were making a fun game for game boy. Voltorb was a neat trick pokemon that was a trap looking like a pokeball. When it became a franchise, they needed more pokemon and did get lazy by making ice cream

so when a game becomes a franchise, its no longer about making a fun game? Did you think about this before you typed it?

This.

Also, if you go by the context of the pokemon world, who's to say ice cream wasn't modeled after Vanillite?
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#39Kagayaku08Posted 8/3/2013 1:47:47 PM
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...
TPK2, most of the Pokemon you listed aren't even objects. A fire dragon makes perfect sense.

i think the point is that fire dragons aren't existent. They aren't real animals. The only reason you're willing ot accept this is because of years of fantasy works.

pokemon has always been based on objects/mythology/ and concepts. This is not knew and its a very relevant point. Getting mad about this now is ridiculous pure and simple.
---
nobody owes you anything but a roll of the eye, a kick in the ass, and gaffaw at how much you suck
#40YourLuckPosted 8/3/2013 1:55:23 PM
Kagayaku08 posted...
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...

i think the point is that fire dragons aren't existent. They aren't real animals. The only reason you're willing ot accept this is because of years of fantasy works.

pokemon has always been based on objects/mythology/ and concepts. This is not knew and its a very relevant point. Getting mad about this now is ridiculous pure and simple.

In addition to this, Pokemon is the shortened version of Pocket Monsters, not Pocket Animals.
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune