This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's not "food" pokemon that are the problem,

#11CharizardFirePosted 8/2/2013 8:50:28 PM
I thought you were going for a ground beef pun. I am legitimately disappointed this was not the case.

This.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#12NINKOjINPosted 8/2/2013 9:05:01 PM
I hate games that make me hungry while I play them.
---
My other signature is epic.
#13fedartzPosted 8/2/2013 9:07:57 PM
NINKOjIN posted...
I hate games that make me hungry while I play them.

I recommend you to play Cooking Mama series. Its very gud games.
---
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board
#14InhaledCornPosted 8/2/2013 10:06:26 PM
It could be a "hamburger" made of soil for the buns and gravel for the meat. The lettuce could be plants growing in-between the soil and rocks. Poppy seeds could be the eyes.

Either Ground/Rock or Ground/Grass.

Could be Ground/Rock with some Grass-type moves, like Leech Seed and Ingrain.

Abilities... I dunno, maybe Aftermath, Rough Skin, and Gluttony?
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...
#15LightningHawk90Posted 8/2/2013 10:07:07 PM
It's not food pokemon that's the problem, it's people who can't accept that everyone has their own likes and dislikes.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#16dwdwdw6Posted 8/2/2013 10:39:44 PM
I shouldn't have come to this topic while fasting.....
#17SirPikachu(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 8:13:27 AM
jneal57 posted...
SirPikachu posted...
Bump. I want more people to see this so everyone will shut up about food.

but i like food...makes me full.

personally i like the food Pokemon.
but the day they make an ATM Pokemon...i am out

I like them too. I just get annoyed when people start saying food automatically equals bad. Bad ideas=bad. The bag of potato chips for example is a horrible idea. Not because it's food, but because it is a bag of potato chips.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#18Kagayaku08Posted 8/3/2013 8:29:42 AM
the point TC's missing is that the general idea of pokemon is cute. All inanimate pokemon are essentially how he describes his hamburger pokemon in his idea; take geodude, for instance. How does having a face with arms works for a rock, but not a hamburger? Its rather arbitrary if you ask me.

There are ways to sell an idea depending on what they want to sell the idea as. Ideas don't suddenly become bad just because individuals have problems accepting them. That can change with time, as TC pointed out. Ideas becomes bad when they don't work and, in the case of pokemon, everything's fair play.
---
nobody owes you anything but a roll of the eye, a kick in the ass, and gaffaw at how much you suck
#19MephsuitPosted 8/3/2013 8:33:07 AM
The bigger problem is the implication that spontaneously any random pile of crap can just come to life and be a Pokemon.
---
"Mephsuit, as he so often is, is right." - Token sane 261 member Saber_Tiger a.k.a. SST
#20JarickoPosted 8/3/2013 8:53:40 AM
I stopped looking at pokemon seriously a long time ago. Now i just find it funny when these pokemon exist. Especially the rotom forms. Go washing machine! Use hydro pump!

Oh noz! you defeated my washing machine, now how will i have clean clothes. You will pay for that...
Go oven! Cook my enemies!
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!