This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do u want another shadow game

#1bobstevens23123Posted 8/2/2013 11:16:02 PM
Would u like a sequel to xd? - Results (49 votes)
Yes
71.43% (35 votes)
No
20.41% (10 votes)
Only if its on the wii/u
8.16% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm replaying xd waiting for this game and I keep thinking why hasn't there been a sequel?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66777096
#2Hughs_RagePosted 8/2/2013 11:17:42 PM
Yes, with Ardos taking over as Cipher's leader.

Seriously, Cipher is the best villain team ever
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdtqd6EJTY1qlpahho1_500.jpg My husbando <3
#3NessEggmanPosted 8/2/2013 11:18:34 PM
XD already was a sequel to Colosseum.

I wouldn't mind a similar game...

I'd rather have a game like Battle Revolution, though, just more fleshed out. Like, just a big game of in-game tournaments with various modes.

Basically, I think they should take Battle Frontier and Battle Subway and make an entire game out of the concepts, really fleshed out with tons of features and prizes and a story.

I don't need to run around on an adventure or even have a player character as an avatar.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#4bobstevens23123(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 11:23:02 PM
NessEggman posted...

I'd rather have a game like Battle Revolution, though, just more fleshed out. Like, just a big game of in-game tournaments with various modes.

Basically, I think they should take Battle Frontier and Battle Subway and make an entire game out of the concepts, really fleshed out with tons of features and prizes and a story.

I don't need to run around on an adventure or even have a player character as an avatar.

I know xd was a sequel to colosseum, I'm asking if u guys would want xd to have a sequel. As for the battle frontier game, I don't see how that would work. I never played battle revolution as from what I understand it wasn't an rpg, but was that just random pokes? I know in emerald u could choose to use random pokes and I think that would be horrible to have a whole game of using random pokes( man I'm repeating that a lot). Half the fun in Pokemon is training ur pokes and all the other dog elements( actually probably more than half)
---
#5X_Ayumi_XPosted 8/2/2013 11:24:03 PM
bobstevens23123 posted...
I'm replaying xd waiting for this game and I keep thinking why hasn't there been a sequel?

Of course. I actually liked Shadow The Hedgehog 2, despite others saying it was bad.

Wait... wrong Shadow?
Yeah I would like another Shadow Pokémon game. Make it more like Colosseum though as I didn't like XD that much.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567
#6NessEggmanPosted 8/2/2013 11:24:19 PM
NessEggman posted...

I know xd was a sequel to colosseum, I'm asking if u guys would want xd to have a sequel. As for the battle frontier game, I don't see how that would work. I never played battle revolution as from what I understand it wasn't an rpg, but was that just random pokes? I know in emerald u could choose to use random pokes and I think that would be horrible to have a whole game of using random pokes( man I'm repeating that a lot). Half the fun in Pokemon is training ur pokes and all the other dog elements( actually probably more than half)

What are "dog elements" ? O_o And in PBR you use your team from your DS game. You can upload your entire boxes and make teams from that.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#7bobstevens23123(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 11:27:53 PM
NessEggman posted...
NessEggman posted...

What are "dog elements" ? O_o And in PBR you use your team from your DS game. You can upload your entire boxes and make teams from that.

My bad my iPhone auto corrected rpg to dog for some reason( guess it doesn't know the acronym for a rocket propelled grenade either) also I wasn't aware u used ur own poles from a da game that does making it more appealing
---
#8NessEggmanPosted 8/2/2013 11:29:25 PM
Yeah I liked Colo/XD and wouldn't mind seeing a new game like that, but I'd rather have a companion game where you take your XY game and can do all kinds of tournaments and challenges with your pokes.
---
#9War_Flame28Posted 8/2/2013 11:34:45 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
Of course. I actually liked Shadow The Hedgehog 2, despite others saying it was bad.

Wait... wrong Shadow?
Yeah I would like another Shadow Pokémon game. Make it more like Colosseum though as I didn't like XD that much.

Wait, they made a second Shadow The Hedgehog? I just remember playing the first one as a kid, and every time he died he would go "damn (it?)". Was a bit awkward at the time, as my parents weren't really comfortable with me playing games that swore. The game was rated E+10 or whatever too, so it was unexpected. haha
---
BW2 FC: 1464-7156-5330
#10FuneralCakePosted 8/2/2013 11:36:31 PM
Noooooooope. I hated Colosseum and never played XD.

I might give the game a shot if Game Freak develops it, but it will probably be that garbage developer Genius Sonority instead, so...
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
do you wanna die or just come real close?