This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do u want another shadow game

#11MaetchPosted 8/2/2013 11:37:15 PM
No. I would like another console RPG, but no more Shadow Pokémon. XD was pretty much as far as the concept could go.
#12NessEggmanPosted 8/2/2013 11:39:22 PM
War_Flame28 posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...
Of course. I actually liked Shadow The Hedgehog 2, despite others saying it was bad.

Wait... wrong Shadow?
Yeah I would like another Shadow Pokémon game. Make it more like Colosseum though as I didn't like XD that much.

Wait, they made a second Shadow The Hedgehog? I just remember playing the first one as a kid, and every time he died he would go "damn (it?)". Was a bit awkward at the time, as my parents weren't really comfortable with me playing games that swore. The game was rated E+10 or whatever too, so it was unexpected. haha

He said "Damn." allll the time. Not just when dying, hahaha. Like, getting hit and stuff too.

That game was actually pretty cool though. Some clunky areas, but overall it was really fun and interesting.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#13PrettyTonyTigerPosted 8/2/2013 11:39:52 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
bobstevens23123 posted...
I'm replaying xd waiting for this game and I keep thinking why hasn't there been a sequel?

Of course. I actually liked Shadow The Hedgehog 2, despite others saying it was bad.

Wait... wrong Shadow?
Yeah I would like another Shadow Pokémon game. Make it more like Colosseum though as I didn't like XD that much.

DAMN there was a STH2? Damn how did i miss out on this DAMN game DAMN!!!
---
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
I am god basically
#14Soul_of_YveltalPosted 8/2/2013 11:42:42 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
bobstevens23123 posted...
I'm replaying xd waiting for this game and I keep thinking why hasn't there been a sequel?

Wait... wrong Shadow?

They never made a part two.
---
I am the true Yveltal.