This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who wins in a fight Mewtwo or Wargreymon?

#11GBeastMegamanBXPosted 8/3/2013 1:06:35 AM
umbra_fuhrer posted...
Even the ruthlessness of SkullGreyMon wouldnt compare to Wargreymon. Completly different levels that Skullgreymon couldnt dream of touching (Until digivolution). Anyway, this fight is kinda up in the air. I think of pure destruction and fighting potential, Wargreymon has this. But if Mewtwo is able to mind control Wargreymon, I think Mewtwo would win.

Though on a biased opinion, I would want Wargreymon to win. Miss Digimon. Very good show.

I think Skull is more ruthless than War given that he is basically mindless. War in Adventures embodied courage while Skull is basically corrupted. Nonetheless, War is still stronger than him though as Mega beats Ult.

In terms of power, WarGreymon is stronger than Mewtwo. I don't think Mewtwo can control his mind though as he is data.
---
"I noticed your beautiful hair right away" - Minato to Kushina
#12GoGoatPosted 8/3/2013 1:24:41 AM(edited)
GBeastMegamanBX posted...
MasterSpectrobe posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...
This Mewtwo from the 1st movie and this Wargreymon is from the 1st season of digimon

Uh Mewtwo? No contest?
Call me when it's SkullGreymon against Mewtwo. Then it would be a fair fight.

lol Skullgreymon is trash tier compared to Wargreymon

I guess Ayumi is going by the ruthless factor... Movie 1 Mewtwo was ruthless and well WarGreymon isn't, but SkullGreymon is equally if not more ruthless than Mewtwo.

Considering Wargreymon sliced Machinedramon to pieces and tore Metalseadramon's innards to shreds, ruthlessness isn't really a factor here...

That said, I voted for Mewtwo. Wargreymon is an excellend fighter, but beyond Terraforce all he really has is brute force. Mewtwo's mental powers are too much of an advantage.
---
Official Oblivion Keyblade of the KH3 Board
3ds FC: 1934-0765-5595
#13SoleEaterPosted 8/3/2013 2:22:10 AM
Wargreymon wins.

Literally the only reason Mewtwo is winning the poll is because this is the Pokemon board.

Pokemon don't even come close to Digimon when it comes to power.
---
http://www.collegedj.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/wiz-khalifa.png
#14DrakoVongola1Posted 8/3/2013 2:36:23 AM
Wargreymon, no contest.

X_Ayumi_X posted...
This Mewtwo from the 1st movie and this Wargreymon is from the 1st season of digimon

Uh Mewtwo? No contest?
Call me when it's SkullGreymon against Mewtwo. Then it would be a fair fight.

Um...SkullGreymon is weaker than Wargreymon, he's an Ultimate, WarGreymon is Mega >_>
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#15EJWPosted 8/3/2013 2:46:44 AM
SoleEater posted...
Wargreymon wins.

Literally the only reason Mewtwo is winning the poll is because this is the Pokemon board.

Mewtwo wins because he's stronger than Wargreymon.
---
Random user: Google is your friend.
Me: Google led me here now answer the damn question!!!
#16fedartzPosted 8/3/2013 2:49:54 AM
The only reasons why Wargreymon wins is because he digivolve so many time. But Mewtwo is such a boss because he has two formes.
---
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board
#17DrakoVongola1Posted 8/3/2013 3:37:00 AM
EJW posted...
SoleEater posted...
Wargreymon wins.

Mewtwo wins because he's stronger than Wargreymon.

Not really, no.
---
#18Skull_proPosted 8/3/2013 3:47:22 AM
umbra_fuhrer posted...
Even the ruthlessness of SkullGreyMon wouldnt compare to Wargreymon. Completly different levels that Skullgreymon couldnt dream of touching (Until digivolution). Anyway, this fight is kinda up in the air. I think of pure destruction and fighting potential, Wargreymon has this. But if Mewtwo is able to mind control Wargreymon, I think Mewtwo would win.

Though on a biased opinion, I would want Wargreymon to win. Miss Digimon. Very good show.

I think Skull is more ruthless than War given that he is basically mindless. War in Adventures embodied courage while Skull is basically corrupted. Nonetheless, War is still stronger than him though as Mega beats Ult.

In terms of power, WarGreymon is stronger than Mewtwo. I don't think Mewtwo can control his mind though as he is data.

While War is definitely stronger than Skull, digivolution level isn't everything. Numemon and Sukamon can barely stand up againts rookies despite being Champion. MagnaAngemon could defeat Piedmon alone when 2 megas and 3 ultimates could not. Lucemon was a Rookie, yet managed to kick two mega's asses at the same time.
---
Live like a windrammer as you **** while seeing futures in balls-Whoever wrote to AVGN
3DS FC: 4339-2730-2396
#19DigiHerokidPosted 8/3/2013 4:14:52 AM
Like i say they're both good but wargreymon wins in strenghtn for sure and everything but ruthlessness He has the crest of frikin'
COURAGE
He wouldn't even need terra force
Take it from someone who's watched all seasons of digimon (except 6) several times
#20DrakoVongola1Posted 8/3/2013 4:16:00 AM
Skull_pro posted...
umbra_fuhrer posted...

While War is definitely stronger than Skull, digivolution level isn't everything. Numemon and Sukamon can barely stand up againts rookies despite being Champion. MagnaAngemon could defeat Piedmon alone when 2 megas and 3 ultimates could not. Lucemon was a Rookie, yet managed to kick two mega's asses at the same time.

Levels don't necessarily mean everything, but it does matter a bit more when it's the Ultimate and Mega forms of the same Digimon >_>
---