This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who wins in a fight Mewtwo or Wargreymon?

#31GBeastMegamanBXPosted 8/3/2013 7:15:16 AM
Skull_pro posted...
GBeastMegamanBX posted...
umbra_fuhrer posted...
Even the ruthlessness of SkullGreyMon wouldnt compare to Wargreymon. Completly different levels that Skullgreymon couldnt dream of touching (Until digivolution). Anyway, this fight is kinda up in the air. I think of pure destruction and fighting potential, Wargreymon has this. But if Mewtwo is able to mind control Wargreymon, I think Mewtwo would win.

Though on a biased opinion, I would want Wargreymon to win. Miss Digimon. Very good show.

I think Skull is more ruthless than War given that he is basically mindless. War in Adventures embodied courage while Skull is basically corrupted. Nonetheless, War is still stronger than him though as Mega beats Ult.

In terms of power, WarGreymon is stronger than Mewtwo. I don't think Mewtwo can control his mind though as he is data.

While War is definitely stronger than Skull, digivolution level isn't everything. Numemon and Sukamon can barely stand up againts rookies despite being Champion. MagnaAngemon could defeat Piedmon alone when 2 megas and 3 ultimates could not. Lucemon was a Rookie, yet managed to kick two mega's asses at the same time.

MagnaAngemon may be an Ultimate level digimon, but his hidden ability allows him to fight on-par and beat evil digimon, which is why even Angemon could hurt Myotismon. Lucemon is seen as and depicted as the "Jesus" of that digimon series, so regardless of his first form being a rookie, the only thing that could rival is the same force that beat him before.... the "combined" power of the legendary warriors.
---
"I noticed your beautiful hair right away" - Minato to Kushina
#32RemixV4Posted 8/3/2013 7:26:42 AM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
RemixV4 posted...
Hard to say. Most Ultimates could destroy just about any Pokemon. Mewtwo would probably stand a good chance. Neither would have a "type advantage" either... Damn, this would be an interesting fight.

WarGreymon is a Mega, not an Ultimate >_>

I know that. I'm saying ultimates are more than enough, while a Mega like wargreymon is overkill
---
The heart is shaken more by a single action than a thousand words.
#33GoGoatPosted 8/3/2013 7:26:47 AM
Lucemon is seen as and depicted as the "Jesus" of that digimon series

Er, no...in fact, its quite the opposite. He turned evil, corrupted one of the three heavenly angels, is a carrier of the digital hazard and is regarded as one of the seven demon lords of the digital world.

Hes Lucifer, Man.
---
Official Oblivion Keyblade of the KH3 Board
3ds FC: 1934-0765-5595
#34SoleEaterPosted 8/3/2013 7:31:05 AM
Aysander posted...
If we count Wargreymon as Fire/Steel and give him a Legendary-Esque moveset...

Wargreymon wins.

Hp: 95
Atk: 120
Def: 100
SpAtk: 80
SpDef: 80
SpD: 100

Moveset:

Terra Force (Fire Type, BP 100, Acc 80)
Night Slash
Iron Head
Swords Dance

WarGreymon wins, but please stop, this is horrible.
---
http://www.collegedj.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/wiz-khalifa.png
#35GBeastMegamanBXPosted 8/3/2013 7:37:11 AM
GoGoat posted...
Lucemon is seen as and depicted as the "Jesus" of that digimon series

Er, no...in fact, its quite the opposite. He turned evil, corrupted one of the three heavenly angels, is a carrier of the digital hazard and is regarded as one of the seven demon lords of the digital world.

Hes Lucifer, Man.

I know, but before he got corrupted by his power, he was referred to as the messiah as he stopped the human/beast war in the fourth digimon series, in the fifth he was a demon lord of pride.
---
#36DrakoVongola1Posted 8/3/2013 7:40:58 AM

MagnaAngemon may be an Ultimate level digimon, but his hidden ability allows him to fight on-par and beat evil digimon, which is why even Angemon could hurt Myotismon. Lucemon is seen as and depicted as the "Jesus" of that digimon series, so regardless of his first form being a rookie, the only thing that could rival is the same force that beat him before.... the "combined" power of the legendary warriors.

Lucemon is far from Jesus. He's the exact opposite, he's Lucifer, hence Lucemon.

RX0mega posted...
And I say that as a fan of Pokemon who even prefers the Pokemon anime to the Digimon anime.

...How?

CakeOfLies posted...
The way I see it, it's Mewtwo vs. a Digimon.

Mewtwo is awesome and Digimon are lame. Who do you THINK I voted for?

Digimon>Pokemon
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#37GBeastMegamanBXPosted 8/3/2013 7:47:58 AM
I know Lucemon is supposed to be the devil and all that... but his back-story when he was good in frontier was he was depicted as the messiah lol
---
#38GoGoatPosted 8/3/2013 7:56:32 AM
I know Lucemon is supposed to be the devil and all that... but his back-story when he was good in frontier was he was depicted as the messiah lol

And before Lucifer fell, he was called "the light bringer", "bringer of dawn", "the morning star", "son of dawn", etc.
---
Official Oblivion Keyblade of the KH3 Board
3ds FC: 1934-0765-5595
#39aznStaRBoYPosted 8/3/2013 8:01:03 AM
It would be a tough fight. Mewtwo's mental powers are likely too powerful since the first movie was all about mind>matter.
---
[This message was deleted by a gameFAQs moderator]
#40White_QueenPosted 8/3/2013 8:01:19 AM
Wargreymon seems more durable. But I don't believe he's ever demonstrated resistance to mind-control and telepathy on the level of Mewtwo.