This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who wins in a fight Mewtwo or Wargreymon?

#41SirPikachuPosted 8/3/2013 7:05:03 AM
I think Mewtwo because he can just fly around and spam attacks on him.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#42GBeastMegamanBXPosted 8/3/2013 7:06:53 AM
GoGoat posted...
GBeastMegamanBX posted...
I know Lucemon is supposed to be the devil and all that... but his back-story when he was good in frontier was he was depicted as the messiah lol

And before Lucifer fell, he was called "the light bringer", "bringer of dawn", "the morning star", "son of dawn", etc.

I know Lucifer was an angel and known as the morning star. I only used "Jesus" because of the word messiah, nothing more.
---
"I noticed your beautiful hair right away" - Minato to Kushina
#43SoleEaterPosted 8/3/2013 7:12:13 AM
SirPikachu posted...

Wargreymon can fly, and way faster than Mewtwo...
---
http://www.collegedj.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/wiz-khalifa.png
#44DrakoVongola1Posted 8/3/2013 7:18:32 AM
SirPikachu posted...

Wargreymon can fly too >_>
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#45fedartzPosted 8/3/2013 7:19:32 AM
SoleEater posted...
SirPikachu posted...

Godspeed Genesect?
---
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board
#46GBeastMegamanBXPosted 8/3/2013 7:24:33 AM
fedartz posted...
SoleEater posted...
SirPikachu posted...

Godspeed Genesect?

The poll spoke about M01 Mewtwo, not M16
---
"I noticed your beautiful hair right away" - Minato to Kushina
#47JarickoPosted 8/3/2013 7:36:27 AM
Champion level digimon are made out in digimon to be pretty strong. A fair bit stronger then most pokemon in pokemon are made out to be in their final stage. Ultimate i would say is probably on par with stuff like palkia ect. So Mega I think would have no problem handling mewtwo.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#48SoleEaterPosted 8/3/2013 7:41:04 AM
Jaricko posted...
Champion level digimon are made out in digimon to be pretty strong. A fair bit stronger then most pokemon in pokemon are made out to be in their final stage. Ultimate i would say is probably on par with stuff like palkia ect. So Mega I think would have no problem handling mewtwo.

Honestly, even Champion level digimon can probably take any Pokemon, even legendaries. Can you really see a Pokemon taking Devimon or Stingmon or Agunimon?

Can Ho-oh beat Birdramon? Nah.
---
http://www.collegedj.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/wiz-khalifa.png
#49JarickoPosted 8/3/2013 7:45:17 AM
SoleEater posted...
Jaricko posted...

Honestly, even Champion level digimon can probably take any Pokemon, even legendaries. Can you really see a Pokemon taking Devimon or Stingmon or Agunimon?

Can Ho-oh beat Birdramon? Nah.

Well size is not really the thing to consider for power but I cannot see something like Kyogre loosing to Seadramon for example. I could however see Megaseadramon potentially beating Kyogre.

The pokemon series plays up pokemon as being really powerful except digimon actually makes the digimon as powerful as the pokemon are supposed to be and never seem to be.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#50RX0megaPosted 8/3/2013 7:45:20 AM
SoleEater posted...
Jaricko posted...

Honestly, even Champion level digimon can probably take any Pokemon, even legendaries. .

You do realize in the anime some legendaries (like Palkia and Dialga) were shown to literally cause reality to dissipate with the force of their fighting right?

Some of the Legendary Pokemon ARE supposed to be god-like beings after all, they aren't all as weak as Mewtwo.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board
Remember folks, every Nintendo system ever was doomed. But the Wii U is doomed for sure!!