This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT - Your favorite episode from the anime? One you distinctly remember most?

#1MyNameIsNotJenPosted 8/3/2013 12:13:05 AM
Idk..I am just marathon-ing the whole anime series and seeing if I can finish it before October 12 comes. I'm only on episode 188 of the Johto Adventures.

The one I distinctly remember the most was when Ash and co. went off to Saffron City to challenge Sabrina and they get turned into miniature dolls for Sabrina's actual doll. That was great.

What about you? :)
---
~When Pontius comes to kill the king upon his throne,
I'm ready for their stones~
#2LightningHawk90Posted 8/3/2013 12:16:54 AM
I really liked the one where Jessie captures Seviper and she beats it up herself.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#3GoatercyclePosted 8/3/2013 12:17:18 AM
The one where the group has to work with a Lugia to save a baby Lugia named Silver.
---
Official Ansem The Wise of the Kingdom Hearts 3 board.
#4FuneralCakePosted 8/3/2013 12:17:41 AM
It's probably not my favorite episode, but I remember crying at the episode where Pikachu almost leaves.

I also cried about an episode of Full House around that same time, so what do I know?
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
do you wanna die or just come real close?
#5fahademonPosted 8/3/2013 12:20:09 AM
Goatercycle posted...
The one where the group has to work with a Lugia to save a baby Lugia named Silver.

This,but that was actually 2 episodes.
---
3DS FC:3222-6949-4801 | Tell me if you add me so I can add you back. :)
Go here for Pokemon X/Y info:http://www.pokemonxystuff.wordpress.com
#6MyNameIsNotJen(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 12:27:44 AM
FuneralCake posted...
It's probably not my favorite episode, but I remember crying at the episode where Pikachu almost leaves.

I also cried about an episode of Full House around that same time, so what do I know?

Yeah, definitely one of the saddest moments of the whole show. I cried watching Butterfree leave if that helps.
---
~When Pontius comes to kill the king upon his throne,
I'm ready for their stones~
#7GoatercyclePosted 8/3/2013 12:29:18 AM
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
FuneralCake posted...

Yeah, definitely one of the saddest moments of the whole show. I cried watching Butterfree leave if that helps.

I cried during the first movie. I think we've all had our moments.
---
Official Ansem The Wise of the Kingdom Hearts 3 board.
#8RTC3Posted 8/3/2013 12:30:04 AM
bye bye butterfree
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Ryan "Dirk 2.0" Kelly. we. already. won.
#9kaonohiokalaPosted 8/3/2013 12:32:55 AM
RTC3 posted...
bye bye butterfree

came in here to post this.

i crai erytiem
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#10NoivernPosted 8/3/2013 12:35:43 AM
The Semi-Final Frontier!

Darkrai, Latios, Sceptile, nuff said.