This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A simple and brief poll. Have YOU ever caught or encountered a shiny Pokemon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. A simple and brief poll. Have YOU ever caught or encountered a shiny Pokemon?
2 years ago#61
My memory's not so great but as far I recall, multiple times in Silver and LeafGreen, and I think once in a Pearl file. Haven't seen one in a very, very long time.
2 years ago#62
Back in Crystal, I managed to hatch a shiny Eevee. But, since I had the rest of the Eevee family of the time, I kept it as a pretty, gray one. Though, I did contemplate making it an Umbreon with those spiff blue rings.

I also caught a Shiny Rattata while I was trying to hunt down Suicune. I almost ran from it too, XD
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...
2 years ago#63
Two hours into my first Pokemon game, Emerald, I caught a shiny Zigzagoon. I had some idea that they were rare but I didn't realize how much so. I didn't catch another shiny Pokemon in Emerald until long after beating the game, when I was catching a bunch of random low level Pokemon to trade with Pokemon XD. I caught a shiny Poochyena.

The only other shiny Pokemon I've caught (not counting the red Gyarados) were also at the end part of the game: a Spearow in Leaf Green and a Gastrodon in Diamond. I was on my way to Pal Park when I found the Gastrodon.
2 years ago#64
Yes, in Platinum I encountered a shiny Onix and caught him. That's the only one I've seen out in the wild.
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.
2 years ago#65
I think I caught a green Beedrill in Gold once. What I'd give to have that game back...
You think I'm stupid for liking Nintendo? You're the one who thinks that "just for little kids" starts with an E.
2 years ago#66
Yes. My first shiny was a Golbat caught at Victory Road in Emerald. I also caught a Geodude at Mt. Moon in LG, a Magnemite in Diamond at the Fuego Ironworks after a short Poke Radar attempt, and a Metapod at the Bug Catching Contest in Soul Silver.
2 years ago#67
never have, been playing from gold to diamond, not a single one through several playthroughs and hours of training.
PSN user - Exterminator8954
Steam user - Goldeneye007
2 years ago#68
Shiny Geodude in Fire Red.
2 years ago#69
Only once. A shiny Tentacool in SS. I caught that motherf***er.
Playing what i got
2 years ago#70
O yes, and I love it when I get a shiny!! Let's see...current B/W shines are Emolga, Audino, Joltik, Zorua and Leavanny. Ones I've imported from previous games are Mightyena, Houndoom, Grumpig, Shedinja , Ninjask, and Weavile. Right now I'm trying my hardest to fill up the National PokeDex in White 2 so I can get the shiny charm which makes it easier to find shinies.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. A simple and brief poll. Have YOU ever caught or encountered a shiny Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived