This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've only found 2 shiny pokemon, and you?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I've only found 2 shiny pokemon, and you?
2 years ago#11

and a shiny charmeleon on wyncorporation

I got them when I wasn't trying. I once tried for like half a year 2hr a day to get a shiny swablu in emerald but never got lol

Haven't played my game in a long time, but when X/Y comes out I'll assure you I will get a lot of gaming time in.
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend
2 years ago#12
Heatran (no intentional resetting,accidentally ran from a normal one,reset and it was shiny)
and then a Geodude about 15 mins later. both on plat
2 years ago#13
Lets see

Exeggecute (safari zone and it ran away)
Paras (In gold and I thought the game was glitching so I ran away)

I think that's all. And those are all in the wild. I've played a lot of Pokemon. Will I ever get a shiny Charizard :(
Charizard for SSBU
2 years ago#14
4 caught, some others while using an emulator but they don't count.

3 of them are Audino. The other, Vullaby. 2 Audinos and Vullaby were caught in Black 1. The other Audino in White 2. The ones from Black 1 were used in trades in exchange for some Pokémon I saw while battling post-game trainers in the sports arenas and the ship.
2 years ago#15
Counting physical games only and not emulators:

Sapphire: Psyduck
Pearl: Shinx, Staravia, Wurmple
Platinum: Oddish x2 (chained, so they don't really count IMO)
SoulSilver: Geodude, Pidgey, plus I found a Slowbro in the Safari Zone but it got away
White 2: Audino

I also have a Zigzagoon that my brother found in Sapphire and a Poliwag from my other brother (in LeafGreen), both of which I traded to Emerald and cloned. So those aren't really legit, but I do have them so I thought I'd mention them anyway. Plus I have event stuff like Pichu and the legendary beasts. And Gyarados and Haxorus, but those are kind of a given.

If you do count emulators, I've also found a second Psyduck, Surskit, Rhyhorn, Raikou, Linoone, a second Geodude, and Tentacool. Most of those were in either Emerald or a hack of it, the exception being Geodude, which was in Gold.
If you actively hate Justin Bieber... then you don't know what "intended audience" means. Hate Twilight instead, it's far worse.
2 years ago#16
Zubat in LG,Staravia and geodude in diamond,and quite a lot more if you count events and trades.
3DS FC:3222-6949-4801 | Tell me if you add me so I can add you back. :)
Go here for Pokemon X/Y info:
2 years ago#17
Significantly more than 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I've only found 2 shiny pokemon, and you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived