This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm glad a lot of people aren't buying into the "food" Pokemon hate

#1jfx_zeroPosted 8/3/2013 12:22:57 PM
I saw the topic about Pokemon all being inanimate objects and all the responses showing that this has been done countless times before and I was so proud of you guys.
---
Check out my music page at: chrisbyerly.bandcamp.com or soundcloud.com/chris-byerly
#2Nightstar1994Posted 8/3/2013 12:23:25 PM
There can be a pillow Pokemon for all i care. As long as my Suicune is in-game i'm happy!
#3X_Ayumi_XPosted 8/3/2013 12:25:09 PM
Are you saying that people "buy into a hate" and hate something because other's hate it?
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567
#4FishyGoodness12Posted 8/3/2013 12:28:38 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
Are you saying that people "buy into a hate" and hate something because other's hate it?

Happens all the time
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#5X_Ayumi_XPosted 8/3/2013 12:31:57 PM
FishyGoodness12 posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...

Happens all the time

And who benefits out of that? I mean really. Should like and/or hate whatever you want. Not because "Mr. Jeffery hates it, so I hate it too!"
Are people really that weak minded and so willing to follow others that they can't bloody have a thought on their own and run with it?
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567
#6fuzi11Posted 8/3/2013 12:40:55 PM
i don't care where they get their inspiration from as long as the actual design isn't stupid.

for example cotton candy swirlix is super cute and the base ice cream one vanillite is nice as well. i just think its evolutions are stupid and derpy and ugly.

and if sushi mon comes to be, then i look forward to see it, because sushi already has an interesting design, that might work well as a pokemondesign
#7MagikarpRulesPosted 8/3/2013 12:48:44 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...

Happens all the time

And who benefits out of that? I mean really. Should like and/or hate whatever you want. Not because "Mr. Jeffery hates it, so I hate it too!"
Are people really that weak minded and so willing to follow others that they can't bloody have a thought on their own and run with it?

To answer your question: sadly, yes.
#8agent9149Posted 8/3/2013 12:53:10 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...

Happens all the time

Yes. But that's not the sad part. The sad part is that they will act as if they have a mind of their own and aren't following the masses. Some will even state to be individuals because of it.
#9jfx_zero(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 12:54:38 PM
fuzi11 posted...
i don't care where they get their inspiration from as long as the actual design isn't stupid.

for example cotton candy swirlix is super cute and the base ice cream one vanillite is nice as well. i just think its evolutions are stupid and derpy and ugly.

and if sushi mon comes to be, then i look forward to see it, because sushi already has an interesting design, that might work well as a pokemondesign

Could not agree more with all of this
---
Check out my music page at: chrisbyerly.bandcamp.com or soundcloud.com/chris-byerly
#10MagikarpRulesPosted 8/3/2013 12:56:00 PM
agent9149 posted...

Yes. But that's not the sad part. The sad part is that they will act as if they have a mind of their own and aren't following the masses. Some will even state to be individuals because of it.

Anyone else is reminded of Monty Python's "Life of Brian" by this post?