This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gym idea

#1andrewx72Posted 8/5/2013 5:26:47 AM
Like the anime, you may only use three Pokemon per Gym battle. Along with this the levels would be rather higher. It would add difficulty to the battles, and it would make defeating the Gym leader more memorable. Your thoughts?
#2DweezleMoonunitPosted 8/5/2013 5:28:08 AM
No es fake.
---
Imma be hte best GaemFQAs evr!
Official Best Ever of the Pokemon X Board
#3yoshirulezzPosted 8/5/2013 5:28:56 AM
NUZLOCKE
---
"Who else will I have ice cream with?!"-says Roxas as Xion dies in front of his face
#4ScaredofzombiesPosted 8/5/2013 5:32:11 AM
I've always thought this would make sense. (maybe have this option as a higher difficulty setting)

But instead of 3 pokemon make is to you would be able to only use the same number of pokemon a gym leader uses.
---
PSN: Nics hizzle (no space)
#5Dathedr-vodhrPosted 8/5/2013 5:35:18 AM
yoshirulezz posted...
NUZLOCKE

this is true!

i dont agree with this mainly for the fact that some people cant face gymleaders with 6 pokemon, let alone 3. (btw personal experience fortree gym with grass fighting, did not end well)

maybe if you want a challenge, provide more traiers in gyms or something along those lines.
#6andrewx72(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 5:38:59 AM
Dathedr-vodhr posted...
yoshirulezz posted...
NUZLOCKE

this is true!

i dont agree with this mainly for the fact that some people cant face gymleaders with 6 pokemon, let alone 3. (btw personal experience fortree gym with grass fighting, did not end well)

maybe if you want a challenge, provide more traiers in gyms or something along those lines.

It could be a higher difficulty option.
#7Dathedr-vodhrPosted 8/5/2013 5:52:26 AM
andrewx72 posted...
Dathedr-vodhr posted...
yoshirulezz posted...
NUZLOCKE

this is true!

It could be a higher difficulty option.

That is a great idea. i never thought of that. Acctually now that that has been stated i support this idea. it'll give us the added oomph and challenge. plus the mode being a choice option saves the less experienced players some heartfelt pain.
(BTW if the quote faile and didnt come out right, this is my first time cutting a quote so not exactly sure how it will turn out.) (ok it wouldnt even post so if someone could tell me how to edit quotes that would be briliant.)