This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Random Wifi Battles!

#1All-icePosted 8/7/2013 2:42:05 PM
It is full of the biggest cowards. You're about to win and guess what? Yup! Disconnects. The one hour ban isn't even a big deal for these losers. I absolute hate people like this.

You see someone with like 5 Stars and you're expecting a challenge. No it's just a coward who disconnected his way to 5 stars. So sad.

Let's get to their battle strategies. It's either Politoad and Kingdra or Tyranitar or Hippowdon with an Excadril -_-. So original.

My last battle I faced a guy who used a Amonguss with Spore Sub Spore Sub. How cheap? I just ran and I came here to make this thread.

Yes, I am ranting, but I'm ranting the truth. It pisses me off how other people don't have any class as in to say in and take the lost or play fair.

Am I the only one pissed off by this? Are they going to fix this in X and Y?

Also I may have misspelled the Pokemon names above, but you should know what I mean.

My officially new signature v
---
I make people Rage Quit on Pokemon Random Wifi Battle 24/7 :)
"You never know the true value of a moment, until it becomes a memory" ~ Unknown
#2jiggardPosted 8/7/2013 2:45:13 PM
i don't care what pokemon poeple use but i get really annoyed at poeple disconnecting when they know they lost
---
"I will sometimes say things that no one will normally say" - Harry Potter
"My Opinion is right and your opinion is wrong"- Ghandi
#3All-ice(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 2:49:53 PM
jiggard posted...
i don't care what pokemon poeple use but i get really annoyed at poeple disconnecting when they know they lost

It's like they are getting paid to not lose -_-

I hope they feel guilty with their 100-0 record. Knowing they actually have a 100-80 record. So pathetic.
---
"You never know the true value of a moment, until it becomes a memory" ~ Unknown
#4KapuxaPosted 8/7/2013 2:51:48 PM
Am I the only one pissed off by this?
Absolutely not...pisses everyone off, its pretty sad to have such bad scores when u know u did so much better. I win I get DCs, I lose I get the loss cause I would never disconect, wich SUCKs...
Pokemon always had this prob right from the online gaming start. Hope X e Y fixes it, but I honestly doubt it does.
#5yoshirulezzPosted 8/7/2013 2:52:14 PM
Yeah one thing I don't understand is why everyone uses a shiny metagross, or obviously hacked legendaries.
---
"Who else will I have ice cream with?!"-says Roxas as Xion dies in front of his face
#6GameNinjaGuyPosted 8/7/2013 2:53:14 PM(edited)
All-ice posted...
Let's get to their battle strategies. It's either Politoad and Kingdra or Tyranitar or Hippowdon with an Excadril -_-. So original.

This is why Smogon exists.

Also, there is pretty much nothing they could do to absolutely stop people from disconnecting, unless you have an idea?
---
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!
My SSB4 roster: http://tinyurl.com/ctaqf3x
#7kagster123Posted 8/7/2013 3:02:55 PM
GameNinjaGuy posted...
All-ice posted...

This is why Smogon exists.

Also, there is pretty much nothing they could do to absolutely stop people from disconnecting, unless you have an idea?

Automatic loss with D/C.
---
W2 FC-0090 4073 1113
B1-3955 8779 8112
#8pokemon2pokerPosted 8/7/2013 3:22:26 PM
Sounds like TC doesn't like Amoongus too much.
---
A+E
#9uuurrrgghPosted 8/7/2013 3:35:49 PM
I don't have many wins in Random Matchup, bit I do know 2/3 of the time I'm going to win, the person disconnects. Just watch a random trolling video off of youtube, and you'll see why people rage quit so many times. They think the situation is incredibly unfair, even if they were just plain terrible in the fight.

While stuff like Drizzle+Kingdra and Sand+Excadrill is so damn used, i seem to be dealing with lead Scizirs more than weather strategies. Also, if you think SubSpore Amoongus is a pain, I've trained a SubPunch Breloom with Toxic Heal (Trollface.jpg) >:D
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#10All-ice(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 3:45:36 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
Sounds like TC doesn't like Amoongus too much.

No, I don't. It was just a very cheap strategy.

I don't like how I stay in for the lost, but others won't.

Gamefreak or Nintendo should give an hour ban to whoever quits and the other person a win.
---