This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My thoughts on "Mega-Evolution" pokemon

#1WiCcAnOfEaRtHPosted 8/8/2013 7:01:24 AM
While is very much excites me to see Ampharos with fur and an Absol with an evolution of ANY kind, I do not believe they are real. The Blaziken is what is deterring me. I do not think there would be a Mega-Evolution for one starter, or the starters in general. If, however, it is real, Nintendo would have to give all starters a 'Mega-Evolution' to even it all out (given as how the starters are supposed to be the force of balance in the game). I do hope they could be real because Absol needs an evolution, as does Mawille. I'm just not convinced... If Blaziken wasn't included I may have totally believed it.
---
3DS FC: 2277-7185-6110
#2koopabros64Posted 8/8/2013 7:04:26 AM
WiCcAnOfEaRtH posted...
While is very much excites me to see Ampharos with fur and an Absol with an evolution of ANY kind, I do not believe they are real. The Blaziken is what is deterring me. I do not think there would be a Mega-Evolution for one starter, or the starters in general. If, however, it is real, Nintendo would have to give all starters a 'Mega-Evolution' to even it all out (given as how the starters are supposed to be the force of balance in the game). I do hope they could be real because Absol needs an evolution, as does Mawille. I'm just not convinced... If Blaziken wasn't included I may have totally believed it.

I feel like all the starters would get a mega evolution. They just didn't show other ones to let us know that not only starters would be getting a mega evolution.
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
#3Dr_ClashPosted 8/8/2013 7:05:06 AM
I think someone making a fake would know that adding a starter would raise a red flag, leading me ironically to believe that this is real.
---
Official Dictator for Life of the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Boards
#4WiCcAnOfEaRtH(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 7:05:29 AM
Oh! And I hope to all that is sweet and holy if the names are "MegaBlaziken" "MegaMawille" or with the prefix Mega-, I will flip a lid!
---
#5awkwardjokePosted 8/8/2013 7:07:26 AM
I wonder what Feraligatr's name would be changed to if he got a Mega form

MgFrlgtr, maybe?
---
~Board213~
http://i.imgur.com/Lu02jDO.gif
#6WiCcAnOfEaRtH(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 7:08:23 AM
Dr_Clash posted...
I think someone making a fake would know that adding a starter would raise a red flag, leading me ironically to believe that this is real.

I also have that thought. It's kinda difficult to get a good hold on Real or Fake for me.
---
#7koopabros64Posted 8/8/2013 7:08:59 AM
awkwardjoke posted...

MgFrlgtr, maybe?

I don't think there will be name changes. It's not like pokemon have changed their names with a new form before.
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
#8WiCcAnOfEaRtH(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 7:11:48 AM
koopabros64 posted...
awkwardjoke posted...

MgFrlgtr, maybe?

I don't think there will be name changes. It's not like pokemon have changed their names with a new form before.

Thats a good point. Feraligatr takes up the entire name log. I hope the names are the same :| I couldn't STAND to have the name MegaVenisaur XD (i know it wouldn't fit, but Venisaur is my favorite)
---
#9awkwardjokePosted 8/8/2013 7:12:11 AM
koopabros64 posted...
awkwardjoke posted...

MgFrlgtr, maybe?

That's true, but it would be pretty hilarious if they did.
---
~Board213~
http://i.imgur.com/Lu02jDO.gif
#10biohazard151Posted 8/8/2013 7:12:29 AM
I feel like i have seen that lucario art before. Really curious....
---
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"