This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There's no reason to pick Fennekin now...

#41Lite_BulbPosted 8/9/2013 7:59:28 AM
There is a reason. Not everyone will want Torchic. If they do, who's to say they won't keep Torchic and Fennekin on their team for some time period? I will be doing the latter. Since I skipped Torchic's debut generation, it's a new Pokemon to me. So I'll have the fun pleasure of experiencing 2 fire starters on my team for a period of time.

And those are just 2 quick scenarios that popped into my head.

The moral of the story: There will always be a reason for Fennekin.
#42james009223Posted 8/9/2013 9:14:01 AM
Bump
#43DrakoVongola1Posted 8/9/2013 9:17:48 AM
I'm still picking Fennekin, it's awesome!

javel34 posted...
Yes there is

Blaziken sucks and his mega form will suck too

Nope.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#44MechZeoPosted 8/9/2013 9:18:48 AM
I'm using both, so suck it.
---
Black 2: 0519-5414-4952 Black: 4384 1286 3151
#45deadpool848Posted 8/9/2013 9:21:23 AM
Draugenn posted...
2vNiEp1 posted...
Draugenn posted...
Lexifox posted...
endergamer537 posted...
Unless, you know, you don't like Torchic. -.-

People don't like Torchic?

People with mega-good taste don't. Torchic is one of the worst Pokemon lines ever.

How dare you? Btw, I fix'd that for you

Torchic is the worst of the worst. Fire-types are always the worst starters and Torchic is by far the worst of the Fire-starters.

Actually I don't even hate Torchic itself. But Combusken and Blaziken just absolutely ruin it.

Ugh, no... Emboar line is the worst fire starter line ever made imo, and I still like it msotly ebcasue my opinion is I dont have any problem with any pokemon in terms of there look. Also Blaziken is a powerhouse compared to some of the other starters.
#46Rook_the_RangerPosted 8/9/2013 9:26:50 AM
Rudoku posted...
A lotta anger over a beloved fighting cock. Fenniken won't be useless unless they try to make it a fire typed Snivy or something. Now that was a horrible pokémon to use in-game...

Snivy was awesome unless you don't like leech seed. This is coming from someone who refused to use the lucky egg.