This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega-Evolution? Let's think about this..

#21jayman7Posted 8/9/2013 11:38:29 AM
Sebas27 posted...
And designs are starting to become objective now

"If I have enough apples, then surely I can start calling them oranges!"

No matter what you think about the quality of the Pokémon designs, they are and will forever be subjective. They can't become objective, ever.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#22Mcis1979Posted 8/9/2013 12:24:09 PM
I honestly think that since we got Blaziken and Hoenn remakes are wanted badly that there will be megaswampert and mega sceptile. Except I think that the type change only happens to mono typed Pokemon like Amphy and Mewtwo. So sEptiles will be the only cool one. I would wanna see sceptile become a Dino bird (like what grovyle looks like) and go grass flying Pterodactyl. I would wanna see Swampert turn into a huge swamp fish with no legs.

But whatever happens you know if torchic got one its likely a popular grass and water starter got one to. I hope snivy and squirtel get one and become dark and steel respectively in there final mega forms. I could also see Meganium gaining fairy type and Feraligator getting dark type, Samurott gaining fighting type. Typhlosion gaining Dark as well.
#23EvilChaosXPosted 8/9/2013 12:32:04 PM
Blaziken Megavolve to...!
---
I approve this message.
#24Safer_777Posted 8/9/2013 3:30:01 PM
Bump for my question.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#25-hotdogturtle--Posted 8/9/2013 3:32:54 PM
I just want to point out that Torchic is the only starter Pokemon who has been catchable in a normal game (Sightseeing course in the Pokewalker). They're not completely above separating any trio of Pokemon.
---
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC