This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega-Evolution? Let's think about this..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Mega-Evolution? Let's think about this..
2 years ago#21
Sebas27 posted...
And designs are starting to become objective now

"If I have enough apples, then surely I can start calling them oranges!"

No matter what you think about the quality of the Pokémon designs, they are and will forever be subjective. They can't become objective, ever.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
2 years ago#22
I honestly think that since we got Blaziken and Hoenn remakes are wanted badly that there will be megaswampert and mega sceptile. Except I think that the type change only happens to mono typed Pokemon like Amphy and Mewtwo. So sEptiles will be the only cool one. I would wanna see sceptile become a Dino bird (like what grovyle looks like) and go grass flying Pterodactyl. I would wanna see Swampert turn into a huge swamp fish with no legs.

But whatever happens you know if torchic got one its likely a popular grass and water starter got one to. I hope snivy and squirtel get one and become dark and steel respectively in there final mega forms. I could also see Meganium gaining fairy type and Feraligator getting dark type, Samurott gaining fighting type. Typhlosion gaining Dark as well.
2 years ago#23
Blaziken Megavolve to...!
I approve this message.
2 years ago#24
Bump for my question.
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
2 years ago#25
I just want to point out that Torchic is the only starter Pokemon who has been catchable in a normal game (Sightseeing course in the Pokewalker). They're not completely above separating any trio of Pokemon.
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Mega-Evolution? Let's think about this..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived