This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I figured it out

#1EnferolunosPosted 8/9/2013 12:24:28 PM
In pokemon Z and W, you'll get mega stones for Xerneas and Yveltal
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
#2TranquilSeaPosted 8/9/2013 12:25:11 PM
You are a mad genius.
---
standing on the edge of the world
and I dont want you to catch me
#3AejadukaPosted 8/9/2013 12:26:26 PM
What if one mega stone works for every pokemon with a mega evolution and since you get a Torchic on day one with a mega stone, and most likely another one throughout the game, you won't need to buy no Z or W for no mega stone?
#4Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 12:27:53 PM
Aejaduka posted...
What if one mega stone works for every pokemon with a mega evolution and since you get a Torchic on day one with a mega stone, and most likely another one throughout the game, you won't need to buy no Z or W for no mega stone?

That isn't how it works
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
#5TranquilSeaPosted 8/9/2013 12:28:30 PM
Aejaduka posted...

Their mega forms may not be coded in X and Y, and certain mega stones correspond to certain Pokemon (I believe), so there's no one mega stone that can apply to every Pokemon with a mega form.
---
standing on the edge of the world
and I dont want you to catch me
#6AejadukaPosted 8/9/2013 12:28:37 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Aejaduka posted...

That isn't how it works

Oh, so mega stones are unique for each pokeman?

Well, darn.
#7Soul_of_YveltalPosted 8/9/2013 12:29:02 PM
Aejaduka posted...

They are species specific stones.
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#8jayman7Posted 8/9/2013 12:35:18 PM
The website has, after all, put up screenshots of in-game menus showing "Blazikenite" and "Lucarionite".
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#9Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 1:19:42 PM
Truth Bump
---
#10Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 2:32:47 PM
Guys
---