This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

your favorite, and least favorite part about mega.evolutions

#11BlocktopusPosted 8/9/2013 3:35:40 PM
It seems kind of weird and unfitting but it's probably because it's new. I still dislike it. I'm not saying it's a terrible decision but it just seems kind of sudden, and I hope they give this to all pokemon who only have one evolution so they aren't as seemingly bad now (especially spinda. I love spinda but he sucks miserably)
---
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg
#12ZTIger5Posted 8/9/2013 3:38:00 PM
Favorite is the designs; even if they're a little overdone, they just look so much more badass.

Least favorite is ultimately just the controversy they stirred up on the forums. Everyone is constantly asking the exact same questions and complaining in the exact same way dozens of times. It's annoying. It's just like what happened when Fairy-type was revealed. I can't help but wonder if the reaction would be different if Game Freak eased us into the transition rather than throwing them out into the world without warning.

And referring to what TC said before, I would like to see the Pokemon of the first three Gens get stat changes so they better match the Physical/Special combat style of 4th Gen onward. Take Sceptile for example; Leaf Blade was his best and signature move when he was revealed, but now he can't use it nearly as effectively because he doesn't have the Attack to back it up =( I'm sure there are other good examples, but that one stands out the most to me.

PS: Grass/Dragon Mega Sceptile plz
---
Playing) FE: Awakening, Guild Wars 2. Skyrim, Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon 11
Waiting) Pokemon XY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare
#13SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 8/9/2013 3:38:59 PM
Favorite part is the potential black MegaCharizard.

Least Favorite part is what they said about the Blazikenite, that it isn't obtainable in normal gameplay. This has me worried that most, if not all, of the Mega Stones are going to be event only.
#14CherryTangerinePosted 8/9/2013 3:40:13 PM
I don't like any of it. It means Mawile won't get a real evolution.