This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will Mega Mewtwo have a higher base stat total than Arceus?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will Mega Mewtwo have a higher base stat total than Arceus?
3 years ago#1
Or will Arceus get a mega form as well?
3 years ago#2
Doubtful on both points. But Arceus with a Megavolution... That's like God turning into an even bigger and more powerful God... Now that's a paradox. How do you make the most powerful existence in the universe that's both omniscient and omnipotent even more powerful?
Playing) FE: Awakening, Guild Wars 2. Skyrim, Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon 11
Waiting) Pokemon XY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare
3 years ago#3
ZTIger5 posted...
Doubtful on both points. But Arceus with a Megavolution... That's like God turning into an even bigger and more powerful God... Now that's a paradox. How do you make the most powerful existence in the universe that's both omniscient and omnipotent even more powerful?

Add bacon?
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.
3 years ago#4
The kyurems were pretty close to surpassing Arceus and they weren't even the complete original dragon, I'd say MegaMewtwo could possibly surpass Arceus
3 years ago#5
Cue MegaArceus with a thousand arms!
3 years ago#6
ZTIger5 posted...

Pretty sure Arceus is neither of those things >_>
Official leader of the Illuminati.
3 years ago#7
Well he should get his Conquest ability....which is called Omnipotence.
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
3 years ago#8
Wallydraigle posted...
ZTIger5 posted...

Add bacon?

Oh Arceus, no! Not bacon!
You buy GTA V because the game will last a long time. I buy GTA V just to kill time for MGS V. Punished Snake approves.
3 years ago#9
MegaArceus should resist all types. Get Stab on all moves, and Judgement should deal typeless damage. Oh, and boost all base stats by 10.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]
3 years ago#10
If it's a base stat boost, it would probably be brought just short of Arceus's 720 I imagine.
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will Mega Mewtwo have a higher base stat total than Arceus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived