This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will Mega Mewtwo have a higher base stat total than Arceus?

#1Juxtaposition7Posted 8/9/2013 5:00:24 PM
Or will Arceus get a mega form as well?
#2ZTIger5Posted 8/9/2013 5:03:04 PM
Doubtful on both points. But Arceus with a Megavolution... That's like God turning into an even bigger and more powerful God... Now that's a paradox. How do you make the most powerful existence in the universe that's both omniscient and omnipotent even more powerful?
---
Playing) FE: Awakening, Guild Wars 2. Skyrim, Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon 11
Waiting) Pokemon XY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare
#3WallydraiglePosted 8/9/2013 6:39:08 PM
ZTIger5 posted...
Doubtful on both points. But Arceus with a Megavolution... That's like God turning into an even bigger and more powerful God... Now that's a paradox. How do you make the most powerful existence in the universe that's both omniscient and omnipotent even more powerful?

Add bacon?
---
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.
#4Hanon623Posted 8/9/2013 6:42:06 PM
The kyurems were pretty close to surpassing Arceus and they weren't even the complete original dragon, I'd say MegaMewtwo could possibly surpass Arceus
#5Grammar_manPosted 8/11/2013 2:25:33 PM
Cue MegaArceus with a thousand arms!
#6DrakoVongola1Posted 8/11/2013 2:26:36 PM
ZTIger5 posted...

Pretty sure Arceus is neither of those things >_>
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#7BrightStar7Posted 8/11/2013 2:45:20 PM
Well he should get his Conquest ability....which is called Omnipotence.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#8dadkwasherePosted 8/11/2013 2:46:25 PM
Wallydraigle posted...
ZTIger5 posted...

Add bacon?

Oh Arceus, no! Not bacon!
---
You buy GTA V because the game will last a long time. I buy GTA V just to kill time for MGS V. Punished Snake approves.
#9uwnimPosted 8/11/2013 3:30:01 PM
MegaArceus should resist all types. Get Stab on all moves, and Judgement should deal typeless damage. Oh, and boost all base stats by 10.
---
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]
#10Oblivion_HeroPosted 8/11/2013 3:38:04 PM
If it's a base stat boost, it would probably be brought just short of Arceus's 720 I imagine.
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.