This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Ampharos got Tail Glow...

#1DuncanwiiPosted 8/10/2013 7:27:29 AM
But could only use it in Mega Forme? Would you be mad?
---
Sister-How would you feel if you were playing a game, and in that game, Mario was a baby? Me-I'd be playing Yoshi's Island, so I would be feeling great.
#2ZTIger5Posted 8/10/2013 7:29:04 AM
Not really, but first of all that doesn't make any sense. Mega Evolutions have no bearing on the Pokemon's moveset.
---
Playing) FE: Awakening, Guild Wars 2. Skyrim, Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon 11
Waiting) Pokemon XY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare
#3CaptainRandom1Posted 8/10/2013 7:35:41 AM
ZTIger5 posted...
Not really, but first of all that doesn't make any sense. Mega Evolutions have no bearing on the Pokemon's moveset.

Since a pokemon gets retyped during a mega transformation, it is possible that they get a new moveset that is chosen before the battle.
---
3DS FC 4253-3597-1691
#4kakashik99992Posted 8/10/2013 7:37:27 AM
CaptainRandom1 posted...
ZTIger5 posted...

Since a pokemon gets retyped during a mega transformation, it is possible that they get a new moveset that is chosen before the battle.

That's extremely unlikely and is a very confusing(and crappy) design choice so I wouldn't count on it
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#5Hierarchy225Posted 8/10/2013 7:38:56 AM
kakashik99992 posted...
CaptainRandom1 posted...
ZTIger5 posted...

That's extremely unlikely and is a very confusing(and crappy) design choice so I wouldn't count on it

This. That would be beyond confusing.
---
The Official MegaLucario of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#6pikachupwnagePosted 8/10/2013 7:40:01 AM
Ampharos should get a improved learnset...it needs STAB for that dragon type after all.
---
Now with PREPOSTEROUS AMOUNTS OF TESTOSTERONE! PREPOSTERONE
#7TakarimonPosted 8/10/2013 7:41:34 AM(edited)
Not really. Just add a submenu that allows us to customize each stone (with moveset, maybe even recoloring) and voila.
---
You have as little life as Phoenix and Seth.
#8CaptainRandom1Posted 8/10/2013 7:41:27 AM
I do not see how it would be confusing to make a mega moveset at all. I do not think it will happen though, as I just said it was a possibility now that Ampharos megaevolves to dragon type and has the possibility to learn dragon moves.
---
3DS FC 4253-3597-1691
#9Hierarchy225Posted 8/10/2013 7:45:43 AM(edited)
pikachupwnage posted...
Ampharos should get a improved learnset...it needs STAB for that dragon type after all.

It'll probably learn Draco Meteor from a tutor.

Draco Meteor, Earth Power, Volt Switch, Tail Glow. Too bad it can't use extra items it would make a pretty good choice specs set especially with Mold Breaker Volt Switch.
---
The Official MegaLucario of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#10ZTIger5Posted 8/10/2013 7:44:41 AM
Takarimon posted...
Not really. Just add a submenu that allows us to customize each stone (with moveset, maybe even recoloring) and voila.

That... could be pretty cool, actually. Change out the moveset with one that better utilizes their new stats and abilities.
---
Playing) FE: Awakening, Guild Wars 2. Skyrim, Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon 11
Waiting) Pokemon XY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare