This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega Kangaskhan's new ability "Parental Bond"

#1HipsterManPrimePosted 8/10/2013 9:38:38 AM
If Mega Kangaskhan keeps the same stats as its regular form, then its attack stat would be rounded out at a maximum of 634. Deoxys Attack form can have a max of 505 (The highest in the game.) Keep in mind Mega Kangaskhan can't hold any attack boosting items, however, since it attacks twice, it will probably have the chance to crit twice....Ouch

So yeah, Kangaskhan probably just jumped a few teirs. (I doubt OU or Uber because of its max speed and typing much like Kyurem Black)
---
Nintendo + Sony = Gamer's Paradise.
#2InhaledCornPosted 8/10/2013 9:40:17 AM
It still gets a Double Fake Out and Sucker Punch to make up for the otherwise lack-luster speed.

This does make me wonder how a Parental Bond Circle Throw would work, though.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...
#3HipsterManPrime(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2013 9:49:03 AM
Kinda sucks it will have to hold a stone instead of a choice scarf. If that was the case I would say instant OU if not uber because it has a nice movepool.
---
Nintendo + Sony = Gamer's Paradise.
#4reannamatorPosted 8/10/2013 10:22:22 AM
I gotta say, I'm liking it. I just love Kangaskhan and this will make her a little more viable in competition. :) Possibly another Pokemon that I can use because I like it, not just because it's super powerful.
---
I'm not a GRRL gamer; I'm just another kid who had a Nintendo and never grew out of it.
#5reannamatorPosted 8/10/2013 10:23:11 AM
HipsterManPrime posted...
Kinda sucks it will have to hold a stone instead of a choice scarf. If that was the case I would say instant OU if not uber because it has a nice movepool.

It is too bad that the necessity of the Mega Stone takes away the held item factor, but I guess in a way that's a bit more added strategy to the mechanic.
---
I'm not a GRRL gamer; I'm just another kid who had a Nintendo and never grew out of it.
#6Hierarchy225Posted 8/10/2013 10:23:16 AM
Its awesome. Although it won't be able to smack around ghosts anymore(except with Sucker Punch).
---
The Official MegaLucario of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#7D_BartPosted 8/10/2013 10:25:26 AM
InhaledCorn posted...

Hits twice before sending the opposing Pokemon out?
---
Splash
#8JarickoPosted 8/10/2013 10:29:21 AM
I imagine the second attack will be weaker. Even still though this counters sashes and i am thinking double crush claw. 2 chances to lower defense. Even if the second attack is weaker that is a nice utility. For crush claw that is basically like having serene grace with extra damage.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#9Big_IsaacPosted 8/10/2013 10:43:57 AM
imagine if it gets any boost moves
double Swords Dance, then got o town with double sucker punch
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#10Big_IsaacPosted 8/10/2013 10:45:09 AM
D_Bart posted...
InhaledCorn posted...

Hits twice before sending the opposing Pokemon out?

the first one sends the opposing pokemon out and the 2nd one fails because there's no target
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein