This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The real reason for X/Y

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The real reason for X/Y
3 years ago#1
Pokemon U.

*bows*
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
3 years ago#2
*ahem*
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
3 years ago#3
Got tired of trolling on the FFXIII boards?
3 years ago#4
You think this is trolling? Seriously?
3 years ago#5
I don't understand.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3182 4039 6695
3 years ago#6
I am suggesting that one of the motivations for making the theme of gen VI letters is so that the Wii U can receive a title and have it be called Pokemon U.
3 years ago#7
Pokemon's main, series has always been on a, handheld. Wii U is most likely going to either get a XD colissieum game or a sequel to the stadium franchise.
Maybe even an entirely new spin off.
You buy GTA V because the game will last a long time. I buy GTA V just to kill time for MGS V. Punished Snake approves.
3 years ago#8
KOTRsss posted...
I am suggesting that one of the motivations for making the theme of gen VI letters is so that the Wii U can receive a title and have it be called Pokemon U.

This is why your post was called trolling. The theme isn't letters, obviously. Aside from that, Nintendo hasn't necessarily needed a reason to called a game "Name U." If they wanted a Pokemon U for the Wii-U they'd simply do it. So, for you to be here, suggesting the theme is letters, then you are trolling, on a board you know/care nothing about.
3 years ago#9
Technically, X and Y are letters soooo it could be considered a theme.
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
3 years ago#10
MaplesGrandGM posted...
KOTRsss posted...

This is why your post was called trolling. The theme isn't letters, obviously. Aside from that, Nintendo hasn't necessarily needed a reason to called a game "Name U." If they wanted a Pokemon U for the Wii-U they'd simply do it. So, for you to be here, suggesting the theme is letters, then you are trolling, on a board you know/care nothing about.

Your logic is entirely flawed. New Super Mario Brothers U. Furthermore, your claim that I "know/care" nothing about this game is false.

Please stop carelessly throwing around empty accusations.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The real reason for X/Y

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived