This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The real reason for X/Y

#1KOTRsssPosted 8/10/2013 5:46:52 PM
Pokemon U.

*bows*
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#2KOTRsss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2013 4:09:03 AM
*ahem*
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#3LenneValkiryePosted 8/11/2013 4:13:16 AM
Got tired of trolling on the FFXIII boards?
#4KOTRsss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2013 4:21:14 AM
You think this is trolling? Seriously?
---
#5JadeDragoon7Posted 8/11/2013 4:25:13 AM
I don't understand.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3182 4039 6695
#6KOTRsss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2013 4:27:49 AM
I am suggesting that one of the motivations for making the theme of gen VI letters is so that the Wii U can receive a title and have it be called Pokemon U.
---
#7dadkwasherePosted 8/11/2013 4:30:32 AM
Pokemon's main, series has always been on a, handheld. Wii U is most likely going to either get a XD colissieum game or a sequel to the stadium franchise.
Maybe even an entirely new spin off.
---
You buy GTA V because the game will last a long time. I buy GTA V just to kill time for MGS V. Punished Snake approves.
#8MaplesGrandGMPosted 8/11/2013 4:34:12 AM
KOTRsss posted...
I am suggesting that one of the motivations for making the theme of gen VI letters is so that the Wii U can receive a title and have it be called Pokemon U.

This is why your post was called trolling. The theme isn't letters, obviously. Aside from that, Nintendo hasn't necessarily needed a reason to called a game "Name U." If they wanted a Pokemon U for the Wii-U they'd simply do it. So, for you to be here, suggesting the theme is letters, then you are trolling, on a board you know/care nothing about.
#9Spartan_VicePosted 8/11/2013 4:36:36 AM
Technically, X and Y are letters soooo it could be considered a theme.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#10KOTRsss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2013 12:44:00 PM
MaplesGrandGM posted...
KOTRsss posted...

This is why your post was called trolling. The theme isn't letters, obviously. Aside from that, Nintendo hasn't necessarily needed a reason to called a game "Name U." If they wanted a Pokemon U for the Wii-U they'd simply do it. So, for you to be here, suggesting the theme is letters, then you are trolling, on a board you know/care nothing about.

Your logic is entirely flawed. New Super Mario Brothers U. Furthermore, your claim that I "know/care" nothing about this game is false.

Please stop carelessly throwing around empty accusations.
---