This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone want a new shadow pokemon game?

#1mexicannonPosted 8/11/2013 8:29:06 AM
I've been dying for one every since XD. They didn't make one for the Wii (just PBR which really sucked IMO), and if they made one for the Wii U it could help boost sales of a dying console.
#2LotrMorgothPosted 8/11/2013 8:30:56 AM
the only thing that will save wii u at this point is the hit parade of nintendo exclusives

more and more i wish nintendo would switch to software only so they could invest all resources into franchises
---
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4
#3DrakoVongola1Posted 8/11/2013 8:31:23 AM
I'd like one. Give me another reason to get a Wii U (So far the only games for it I'm interested in are Bayonetta 2 and the inevitable Zelda)
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#4mexicannon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2013 8:33:34 AM
LotrMorgoth posted...
the only thing that will save wii u at this point is the hit parade of nintendo exclusives

more and more i wish nintendo would switch to software only so they could invest all resources into franchises

Nintendo advertised the Wii U as getting major 3rd part support (unlike the Wii), but as it turns out most 3rd parties are backing out of the Wii U because they think it is a waste of time developing for it. At this point, the only reason why people are looking to get a Wii U is because of Smash, which may or may not even be good at all
#5DrakoVongola1Posted 8/11/2013 8:38:33 AM
mexicannon posted...
LotrMorgoth posted...

Nintendo advertised the Wii U as getting major 3rd part support (unlike the Wii), but as it turns out most 3rd parties are backing out of the Wii U because they think it is a waste of time developing for it. At this point, the only reason why people are looking to get a Wii U is because of Smash, which may or may not even be good at all

Even then, Smash is being released for the 3DS as well.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#6mexicannon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2013 8:39:37 AM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
mexicannon posted...
LotrMorgoth posted...

Even then, Smash is being released for the 3DS as well.

Which could hurt sales even more for the WIi U >.>
#7LexifoxPosted 8/11/2013 8:42:24 AM
Purified Shadow Pokemon have DW abilities for the new game. MAKE IT HAPPEN
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#8uuurrrgghPosted 8/11/2013 8:45:23 AM
Inb4yugiohreferences
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#9GameNinjaGuyPosted 8/11/2013 8:55:53 AM
Lexifox posted...
Purified Shadow Pokemon have DW abilities for the new game. MAKE IT HAPPEN
NOW.
---
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!
#10MaetchPosted 8/11/2013 11:40:44 AM
Yes to a new console RPG, but NO Shadow Pokémon! That story's gone as far as it could. If they must continue the Cipher storyline, then the writers need to think of a new evil plan for them to pursue.