This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone want a new shadow pokemon game?

#11KapuxaPosted 8/11/2013 11:42:45 AM
Hell yes, i'd kill for this, loved Colosseum and XD.
#12Hierarchy225Posted 8/11/2013 11:43:27 AM
Nah
---
The Official MegaLucario of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#13DragonmanXDPosted 8/14/2013 6:26:11 AM
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They need to make one on the Wii-u RIGHT NOW!!!!! Imagine if it had all of these features:
- 200+ Shadows, including a couple of event pokemon like celebi
-Shadow pokemon have DW ability when purified
-New head of cipher has Kefka style personality, adjusted to suit pokemon
-Mirror B is back, keeping his awesome battle music
- Instead of sticking to just, Orre you'd have to travel to all of the different regions (Kallos excluded, most likely) to snag them all.
Between this and a Pokémon stadium 3, this could completely revamp Wii-u sales
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:3955 5855 6341
Official supporter of Magikarp winning Character battle IX!
#14CakeOfLiesPosted 8/14/2013 6:48:21 AM
I wonder how long it'll take people to realize that the reason that the Wii U is suffering is because Nintendo gave into the heat they were getting from people due to not letting third party companies make games on Nintendo consoles.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#15HejiruPosted 8/14/2013 7:46:56 AM
Hell yes.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#16Spartan_VicePosted 8/14/2013 7:54:19 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
I wonder how long it'll take people to realize that the reason that the Wii U is suffering is because Nintendo gave into the heat they were getting from people due to not letting third party companies make games on Nintendo consoles.

Yeahhh I'm just going to take a shot here and say Nintendo's Wii U disaster is probably due to misinterpreting how they should develop their hardware and instead of focusing on making a system that will be able to keep pace with competitors this gen, they invested it all into that controller.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#17gladwyn101Posted 8/14/2013 8:25:39 AM
If it also comes out on the 3DS, sure. I don't really want a Wii U. Yet. I can't name a single game that I want that is actually out right now.
---
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Snivy (Monty)
#18OsrangerPosted 8/14/2013 8:28:54 AM
Maetch posted...
Yes to a new console RPG, but NO Shadow Pokémon! That story's gone as far as it could. If they must continue the Cipher storyline, then the writers need to think of a new evil plan for them to pursue.

They could make it a different region.
---
If you can read this, you are in range
#19DrakoVongola1Posted 8/14/2013 8:33:06 AM
CakeOfLies posted...

I somehow don't think the Wii U is suffering because they're allowing third parties to develop for it, it's suffering because third parties don't WANT to develop for it. I'm not stupid enough to tell you Nintendo is going to die this gen (The 3DS is still printing money for them just fine) and I doubt this will be their last console, but they definitely screwed up.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#20TyranidomegaPosted 8/14/2013 8:37:09 AM
Maetch posted...
Yes to a new console RPG, but NO Shadow Pokémon! That story's gone as far as it could. If they must continue the Cipher storyline, then the writers need to think of a new evil plan for them to pursue.

Chaos-mega Evolutions
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.