This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I really hope this time around they ask if you're a girl first

#251Zacks_FairPosted 8/12/2013 4:47:42 PM
This topic is ridiculous, and people like you are what gives true feminism a bad name.
---
Official Hua Po of SMT4 board
3DS FC 3566-1544-7318 PM me if you add me!
#252furygodsPosted 8/12/2013 4:50:29 PM
Blueodor posted...
Estheimaster posted...
VampLordAdamaru posted...
You already get "Ladies and Gentlemen." Shut up.

lol, nice

---
With courage comes glory. With glory comes immortality.
#253bobstevens23123Posted 8/12/2013 4:52:39 PM
necromencer3227 posted...
Not even bothering reading through 25 pages of trolls trolling and being trolled.

1) Have the options lateral -horizontally- to each other, rather than vertically.

This is the only solution that conveys true equality*. I can understand the notion to believe that whatever is vertically on top symbolises superiority, whereas whatever is on bottom is inferior, I see the logic behind this, but it is absolutely ludicrous to take seriously.

TC, are you suggesting that it should be: Girl rather than Boy ?
Boy Girl

If so, do you realise that the latter would convey female supremacy and therefore not convey equality?

*The whole issue regarding 'gender' is very problematic thanks to all of this neo-liberalism. By your logic, the game should ask you if you're old enough to comprehend your sexual orientation, and what gender you are; if you're a boy biologically but you're a girl inside; if you're transgender; if you're asexual because you do not want to conform to gender stereotypes.

If the TC was indeed serious, giving him/her the benefit of the doubt, you're slightly deluded and misunderstand what true misogyny and what a true patriarchal society.

I can almost bet 100% that you live in a first world country and you're somewhat privileged and think that the Western Wolrd is a patriarchy and that all men are misogynists and pigs (and rape culture supporters)?

1) how is this still on the first page
2) so much this
3) I'd love to hear tc's response
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66777096
#254War_Flame28Posted 8/12/2013 4:54:45 PM
I saw this topic title and thought "This is going to be stupid." I was right.
---
BW2 FC: 1464-7156-5330
#255Luce_ImperiusPosted 8/12/2013 5:21:43 PM
bobstevens23123 posted...
Not even bothering reading through 25 pages of trolls trolling and being trolled.

1) Have the options lateral -horizontally- to each other, rather than vertically.

This is the only solution that conveys true equality*. I can understand the notion to believe that whatever is vertically on top symbolises superiority, whereas whatever is on bottom is inferior, I see the logic behind this, but it is absolutely ludicrous to take seriously.

Boy Girl

If so, do you realise that the latter would convey female supremacy and therefore not convey equality?

*The whole issue regarding 'gender' is very problematic thanks to all of this neo-liberalism. By your logic, the game should ask you if you're old enough to comprehend your sexual orientation, and what gender you are; if you're a boy biologically but you're a girl inside; if you're transgender; if you're asexual because you do not want to conform to gender stereotypes.

If the TC was indeed serious, giving him/her the benefit of the doubt, you're slightly deluded and misunderstand what true misogyny and what a true patriarchal society.

I can almost bet 100% that you live in a first world country and you're somewhat privileged and think that the Western Wolrd is a patriarchy and that all men are misogynists and pigs (and rape culture supporters)?

1) how is this still on the first page
2) so much this
3) I'd love to hear tc's response

This all the way. But I don't think the TC is coming back lol
---
This is a Slump Clinic
#256MickeyRocksaPosted 8/12/2013 5:29:09 PM

Boy Girl

I'd like to see the tc's response
---
Fight Me.... MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me 1st
DBZ Battle of the Gods should be dubbed spread da word