This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The official site kinda implies you can mega evolve mid battle...

#21Firemaster5Posted 8/14/2013 12:26:50 AM
I'm thinking the conditions are w/ the Tower of Mastery and equipping the Pokémon w/ the proper Mega Stone. The transformation should be automatic and the Pokémon would using the held item and right away or as they are switched in w/o using a turn. That's why it's a held item and not an item we select from our inventory to use on our Pokémon.
---
AND NOW IT IS YOUR CONFUSION THAT SHALL BE THE ARK THAT SUSTAINS MEH!!!!!!! Random_Ghost to Tgirl
#22GensokyoPosted 8/14/2013 12:59:53 AM
It's been known for a while that there are other requirements that needs to be met in battle for a Pokémon to mega evolve, so this is nothing new.
#23zombiabsolPosted 8/14/2013 1:12:49 AM
Luigi player posted...
They probably just meant that at first they see just a normal Ampharos on team preview, and then you switch it in during the battle and it suddenly evolves into it's mega form and the opponent will be surprised

this >.> c'mon guys, theres more than one way to be in the "middle of the battle".
---
I live for the Applause, Applause, Applause. I live for the applause-plause, live for the applause-plause!
#24Firemaster5Posted 8/14/2013 1:56:38 AM
Oops
*be
It could occur when a Mega possible (unlocked in that tower) Pokémon holding their respective Mega stone is switched in rather than having to be the first Pokémon in that party to appear in that battle unless another Pokémon of the same party in that same battle already went Mega. Only one transformation per battle period apparently.
---
Official Sisyphus of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Board
Chances are slm to none at best