This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How could they manage not to reveal orotto yet?

#1mehmetskiPosted 8/12/2013 10:32:06 AM
it was clearly seen in the trailer, but still they didnt reveal it. this is kind of silly, isnt it?
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
#2RotomGuy3Posted 8/12/2013 10:41:46 AM
I thought that being in the trailer counted as revealed.
#3mehmetski(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 10:45:21 AM
RotomGuy3 posted...
I thought that being in the trailer counted as revealed.

it is nowhere mentioned on the official page, only its japanese name is known and we dont
even know the typing (besides the obvious grass), we have no info besides a very short, blurry
image of it.
---
#4jayman7Posted 8/12/2013 10:49:43 AM
This is nothing new. If memory serves, we went a stunningly long time between Alomomola's first appearance in a trailer and any actual information about it (leading many people to assume information that seemed obvious but wasn't the case.)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#5LazorFistPosted 8/12/2013 10:53:28 AM
This happened several times in the 5th generation. One case had Cofagrigus and Galvantula being leaked in gameplay footage but only having their backsprites shown. This led to incidents where fake scans shown them with faces wildly different from what they actually look like in the games.

Here's an example: http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8400/corocoroscanbypokekoks2.png
#6mehmetski(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 10:56:36 AM
LazorFist posted...
This happened several times in the 5th generation. One case had Cofagrigus and Galvantula being leaked in gameplay footage but only having their backsprites shown. This led to incidents where fake scans shown them with faces wildly different from what they actually look like in the games.

Here's an example: http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8400/corocoroscanbypokekoks2.png

ah right i remember. but back then, i thought the same i think now.
i mean, there was corocoro just a few days ago with three new pokemon, why not also insert orotto? hmpf i just dont like getting a tiny bit of "information" and nothing exact.
---
#7koggxPosted 8/12/2013 10:57:56 AM
which trailer? i rewatched the mega one didn't see it unelss i missed it

one thing i did notice in the mega trailer when they first show mewtwo it hovers over to pokemon Y while while Lucario hovers over to pokemon X leads me to wonder if that could mean Mega Mewtwo is Y only with Mega Lucario being X only or if it was just an effect
---
www.freewebs.com/kingofgamesgx
#8mehmetski(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 10:59:44 AM
koggx posted...

one thing i did notice in the mega trailer when they first show mewtwo it hovers over to pokemon Y while while Lucario hovers over to pokemon X leads me to wonder if that could mean Mega Mewtwo is Y only with Mega Lucario being X only or if it was just an effect

its in an older trailer. and for lucario and M2 i think its coincidental
---
#9uuurrrgghPosted 8/12/2013 11:00:48 AM
They used a smokescreen of Megamons.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#10koggxPosted 8/12/2013 11:01:39 AM
koggx posted...

its in an older trailer. and for lucario and M2 i think its coincidental

possibly but it could be foreshadowing only time will tell
---
www.freewebs.com/kingofgamesgx