This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How could they manage not to reveal orotto yet?

#11nro87Posted 8/12/2013 12:14:55 PM
koggx posted...
koggx posted...
which trailer? i rewatched the mega one didn't see it unelss i missed it

one thing i did notice in the mega trailer when they first show mewtwo it hovers over to pokemon Y while while Lucario hovers over to pokemon X leads me to wonder if that could mean Mega Mewtwo is Y only with Mega Lucario being X only or if it was just an effect

its in an older trailer. and for lucario and M2 i think its coincidental

possibly but it could be foreshadowing only time will tell

Except why would Mewtwo have anything to do with Lucario? One is legendary, the other isn't. Also, since when has the main legendary of a movie been a version exclusive? Oh, that's right, never. Mewtwo will not be a version exclusive. Lucario might, but Mewtwo definitely won't.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#12TorchicBlazikenPosted 8/12/2013 12:43:19 PM
Mewtwo was an exclusive to PMD Explorers of Darkness.
#13mehmetski(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 12:44:46 PM
TorchicBlaziken posted...
Mewtwo was an exclusive to PMD Explorers of Darkness.

thats not the best comparison as its not a main series game
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
#14DrakoVongola1Posted 8/12/2013 12:46:35 PM
nro87 posted...
koggx posted...
koggx posted...

one thing i did notice in the mega trailer when they first show mewtwo it hovers over to pokemon Y while while Lucario hovers over to pokemon X leads me to wonder if that could mean Mega Mewtwo is Y only with Mega Lucario being X only or if it was just an effect

Except why would Mewtwo have anything to do with Lucario? One is legendary, the other isn't. Also, since when has the main legendary of a movie been a version exclusive? Oh, that's right, never. Mewtwo will not be a version exclusive. Lucario might, but Mewtwo definitely won't.

Well they did put that Mega Mewtwo vs. Mega Lucario thing on the site >_>
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#15koggxPosted 8/12/2013 12:54:56 PM
koggx posted...
koggx posted...

Except you misunderstood what i was saying.

I didn't say Mewtwo was exclusive i said maybe his mega form (as in the item used to obtain it) could be and what it is that Mewtwo and Lucario have in common is they both gain Mega forms and have been shown in official art fighting each other and while it may mean nothing it could signify they are on opposite sides and thus opposite versions

but all of this is just speculation at the moment so what does it really matter anyway
---
www.freewebs.com/kingofgamesgx
#16DrakoVongola1Posted 8/12/2013 12:56:52 PM
I really doubt they're going to make Mega Mewtwo and Mega Lucario version exclusives.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#17EmperorDoomPosted 8/12/2013 12:56:58 PM
koggx posted...

It's a Japanese trailer for the Pokemon X and Y 3DS bundles.
---
"The clapping shall go on for another hour. Have the first one who stops clapping brought out and shot."
--Victor von Doom (Earth-616)
#18nro87Posted 8/12/2013 4:05:29 PM
koggx posted...

Except you misunderstood what i was saying.

I didn't say Mewtwo was exclusive i said maybe his mega form (as in the item used to obtain it) could be and what it is that Mewtwo and Lucario have in common is they both gain Mega forms and have been shown in official art fighting each other and while it may mean nothing it could signify they are on opposite sides and thus opposite versions

but all of this is just speculation at the moment so what does it really matter anyway

We've also seen an image of MegaBlaziken fighting Mewtwo. We know Blaziken isn't a version exclusive, so why should we assume Lucario is?
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.