This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hmmm it seems like Ampharos got screwed with the Mega

#11Dragoon StarPosted 8/12/2013 1:56:04 PM
I sort of agree. I like Ampharos so I really hope it gets that stat increase at the very least.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice. Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand. Including me. - Dawn and Dusk
#12R0cks0l1ddPosted 8/12/2013 2:46:18 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
Its most likely going to get Draco Meteor, either naturally or from a tutor.

They already changed its moveset to have Dragon Pulse.

---
Official everything of every board.
#13megaman_xdudePosted 8/14/2013 4:42:03 AM
Ampharos is already a good pokemon on it's it, it gets Dragon Pulse it doesn't need spammy nonsensical overpowered attacks like Draco Meteor it already proved itself to have much more depth than that.
---
--I'm a warrior, I destroy Trollers and Fanboys with the power of common sense...
a power they don't possess!
#14deadpool848Posted 8/14/2013 5:17:25 AM
Does mold breaker let you hit pokemon that are immune to a move because of there typing? Like can mold breaker hit ghsot pokemon with normal moves, or flying pokemon with ground moves, ground pokemon with electric moves, if so than he would be able to hit fairies with dragon moves. But I am probably misunderstanding Mold Breaker, since by the databases it seems to only cancel out other abilities that weaken or make pokemon immune to moves.
#15SlimeStackPosted 8/14/2013 5:21:45 AM
Mold Breaker will bypass things like Levitate and Sap Sipper, but won't allow an electric attack to hit a ground type.
---
Blah.
#16Rad_DudesmanPosted 8/14/2013 5:42:10 AM
megaman_xdude posted...
Ampharos is already a good pokemon on it's it, it gets Dragon Pulse it doesn't need spammy nonsensical overpowered attacks like Draco Meteor it already proved itself to have much more depth than that.

Competitively, Ampharos is far from a good Pokemon
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.