This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

if there is a gym leader that uses dark type....

#1Mcis1979Posted 8/12/2013 2:27:41 PM
What would they be like. Ironically sweet boy/girl next door type or stereotypically the leader of a crime organization or uncreatively gothic?

Create one. I always thought Johnathon would be a good name BC it has nothin' in it like darkness or an empty pit. Eve or Eva for a girl.
#2javel34Posted 8/12/2013 2:30:02 PM
Grant

Followed by a rerelease featuring Jynx.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#3deathbycookiesPosted 8/12/2013 2:31:55 PM(edited)
i was hoping ghothic 4 girl (maybe alice? eve is good too and Luna)

sadistic 4 guy (sadistic to an extent that only the older players can notice) and the name should feel sinister. Daemon? Damon? Dante?
---
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
#4Mudkip43Posted 8/12/2013 2:32:37 PM
Mcis1979 posted...
What would they be like. Ironically sweet boy/girl next door type or stereotypically the leader of a crime organization or uncreatively gothic?

Create one. I always thought Johnathon would be a good name BC it has nothin' in it like darkness or an empty pit. Eve or Eva for a girl.

They'd probably be the cool calm and collected type. Whenever I think of a dark type gym leader I think of some type of biker or detective.
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC
#5erekwashere15Posted 8/12/2013 2:33:40 PM
A person who likes to play practical jokes on people, jokes that he doesn't realize actually hurts people.

His gym puzzle involves not falling for two to three of his jokes and showing him the error of his ways.

He turns out to be the younger brother of the champion, whom everyone expects him to live up to but he just wants to be himself.
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#6Mcis1979(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 2:54:38 PM
I really would love the irony of having a dark dark type user be something ironic like a preppy hippy or a cop. Id love for them to be an activist for dark Pokemon and stand up for there discrimination for being deemed evil and to dangerous to use.

But knowing game freak they will just make him a gangster or a bouncer at a club.