This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon-Amie?

#1xXhakuhyouXxPosted 8/12/2013 4:31:15 PM
I'm really looking forward to the Pokemon-Amie feature. If you've not heard about it yet, it's a feature where you can pet your Pokemon on the touch screen, and give them treats, and play games with them through the camera. It's said that it may have a positive effect on their battle performance, as well, although this is unconfirmed.

But, I have a question for those who know more about Pokemon X and Y than I do... When will this feature unlock? Do we even know that yet? I hope it's right at the beginning, because, I want to be able to pet my Pokemon from the start onward...

Also, have you guys heard anything more about this that I didn't say in the 1st paragraph? Because I'd love to know what you've heard. I'm not very into X/Y news at all, so I don't find out too much information...
---
My Systems: TBGFX16; NES; SNES; GEN; SCD; Genmobile; RetroDuo; N64; GCN; Wii; GB; GBP; GBC; GBA; GBA SP; DS Lite; DSi; 3DS; PS1; PS2; PS3
#2Numbuh100Posted 8/12/2013 6:22:34 PM
Pokemon Amie with Gardevoir.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
#3Katharina27Posted 8/12/2013 6:24:34 PM
It boosts your critical hit rating and dodge chance. In other words, "Pikachu, dodge it!" is now a real mechanic.
---
I am guilty of being an insufferable smart ass!
Too many people I know would be perfectly content to burn me for a witch.