This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon-Amie?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon-Amie?

User Info: xXhakuhyouXx

xXhakuhyouXx
3 years ago#1
I'm really looking forward to the Pokemon-Amie feature. If you've not heard about it yet, it's a feature where you can pet your Pokemon on the touch screen, and give them treats, and play games with them through the camera. It's said that it may have a positive effect on their battle performance, as well, although this is unconfirmed.

But, I have a question for those who know more about Pokemon X and Y than I do... When will this feature unlock? Do we even know that yet? I hope it's right at the beginning, because, I want to be able to pet my Pokemon from the start onward...

Also, have you guys heard anything more about this that I didn't say in the 1st paragraph? Because I'd love to know what you've heard. I'm not very into X/Y news at all, so I don't find out too much information...
My Systems: TBGFX16; NES; SNES; GEN; SCD; Genmobile; RetroDuo; N64; GCN; Wii; GB; GBP; GBC; GBA; GBA SP; DS Lite; DSi; 3DS; PS1; PS2; PS3

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
3 years ago#2
Pokemon Amie with Gardevoir.
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2

User Info: Katharina27

Katharina27
3 years ago#3
It boosts your critical hit rating and dodge chance. In other words, "Pikachu, dodge it!" is now a real mechanic.
I am guilty of being an insufferable smart ass!
Too many people I know would be perfectly content to burn me for a witch.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon-Amie?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived